WL is worse than ever

TheQuest
254 posts Sunday League Hero
I can't **** win a single game. My team is slow as **** and unresponsive while my opponents is all over the field sharp and fast.

I don't understand the issue here. My team is playing completely **** compared to SB and seasons (Div 2).

I'm playing 5 million coin teams with maradona, when mine is barely 200k.

I've never had such a bad one, I'm 8W and 12L at the half way.

After the pathetic rewards of last month I'm not sure I can keep playing this unbalanced game mode. My players just aren't themselves whatsoever. It's definitely not me, I play the same way every fifa game I play and even though I've played some decent players, they were nothing spectacular at all.

this is the game/game mode and nothing else. And of course we'll never know why.

Comments

• Kobe4MVP
    13 posts Ball Boy
    i usually get 23 or 24 wins with a 1 million team... this week i decided to go all in and made a 3,5 million team with messi SIF, finished the Del piero SBC, suarez, mertens SIF etc...

Wednesday i won d2 unbeaten, then thursday i won d1 with 1 lost... and this is by far my worst WL of the year.

So frustrating, one game i hit 3 crossbars in a 20 seconds span and then my neuer stopped a corner but backed down in my own net with the ball in both hands to lose..... go figure.

With WL you never know, one game your players are fine, the next they slow, dont make any run in offense, cant make a pass or fall down at minimal contact. Not much you can do when its not going your way
  • TheQuest
    Kobe4MVP wrote: »
    i usually get 23 or 24 wins with a 1 million team... this week i decided to go all in and made a 3,5 million team with messi SIF, finished the Del piero SBC, suarez, mertens SIF etc...

Wednesday i won d2 unbeaten, then thursday i won d1 with 1 lost... and this is by far my worst WL of the year.

So frustrating, one game i hit 3 crossbars in a 20 seconds span and then my neuer stopped a corner but backed down in my own net with the ball in both hands to lose..... go figure.

With WL you never know, one game your players are fine, the next they slow, dont make any run in offense, cant make a pass or fall down at minimal contact. Not much you can do when its not going your way

But what is the explanation for that?

We are all using the EXACT same team but sometimes they play like barca sometimes like Wycombe. That makes no **** sense.

Why can't just make it so that your team plays the same every game and then the skill gap comes into play and you'll lose fairly.
  • Gogs
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last weekend was everything ok! This weekend played with the same team,my players won't move. My opponent comes to me like a rocket with 2 players every time all over the pitch! 8 games 8 looses! Last week 15 games 11 wins 4 losses on penalties! I am in division 3 online in UT,3 games played,3 wins! I am far from a super player it can't be that my team was good and i played nice football and then suddenly i can't defend to save my life! Really want to know what theese guys doing,how they defend,how they sitting so deep in their own half. But it's to late because i deleted my team in worth of 800k coins! Sorry because of my English! It's not my native language
  • TheQuest
    Your english is good.

That really is my problem.

I can accept losing more one WL. But i won't accept my players playing like **** one week and great the next.

it's the SAME team, played by the SAME player.

There has to be something behind the scenes, it's infuriating.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheQuest wrote: »
    Your english is good.

it's the SAME team, played by the SAME player.

There has to be something behind the scenes, it's infuriating.

• CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How my team can’t complete a pass. And then the next game my opponent can’t complete a pass. Then I can’t complete a pass.
    Or my team gets blitzed 4-0. I change nothing and all of a sudden ever rebound goes to me and I tie it up. Then my player passes the wrong way to his guy to win 5-4?
  • BATTLETOADS
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2018
    9 -1 then 16-4 then went on a 15 game losing streak finished on 21

2nd week in a row don’t know what’s wrong could blame the game but at this point with multiple teams tried custom tactics etc nothing changes
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4168 posts National Call-Up
    It's been occurring for years now. The game is designed that way. Either stop playing, like many of us have, or keep getting frustrated at the inconsistencies and broken game mechanics.
  • Stonebridge
    1148 posts Professional
    Price of team isnt as important as a balabced team and Most of all.....no buttonlagg
  • Mutu10gol
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    Price of team isnt as important as a balabced team and Most of all.....no buttonlagg

• Nessy
    1978 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was like running through mud playing blind passes yesterday.... Gave up with 5 wins in 12.
    Away for weekend how so hopefully better when play a few tomorrow night.
  • shandyandy
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s far from ideal again but it’s been the same even last year at times it makes you want to sell your team or change a player because they aren’t making runs of the ball or doing as they should.

But it certainly is weird as the other player never seems to have that issue but would just be nice to have a level playing field I’m more than happy to lose as long as it’s even.

I won a game last night 3-2 in the last minute but I’d peppered his goal with 19 shots to his 4, some would say get good at shooting but I’m usually pretty clinical, weather it was his keeper the bar, post it just didn’t want to go in.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1182 posts Professional
    It's been occurring for years now. The game is designed that way. Either stop playing, like many of us have, or keep getting frustrated at the inconsistencies and broken game mechanics.