Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prime Rio Reviews??

Ugri
7438 posts League Winner

Im gonna switch my lb Maldini as while doing the bpl.premium upgrades i packed duplicate! Ozil, Courtois, Silva and lovren if and many 86 to 84s so needed to sink the duplicated and tbought why not? Also have an untradable scmeichel so total cost will be around 850 before packs.

Any reviews? He will partner Desailly87 as cb

Comments

• BiigDee
    4668 posts Big Money Move
    He's brilliant mate. I'm yet to find a weakness in his play. I've got Prime Puyol with him now and appears great.
  • jpsblue
    4648 posts National Call-Up
    He's great. Such a wall in defence, and a huge upgrade over my one and only packed icon, 88 Nesta
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1426 posts Professional
    I'm tempted to get him too but im trying to figure out if he will be better than prime desailly. Might be worth waiting for Desailly...
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Amazing get him
  • Ugri
    7438 posts League Winner
    Cheers guys, im gonna get him!
  • Ugri
    7438 posts League Winner
    I'm tempted to get him too but im trying to figure out if he will be better than prime desailly. Might be worth waiting for Desailly...

I have 87 Desailly and will upgrade to his prime 8f worth it. Gonna end fut with tgese 2 cbs. Can only see Maldini prime being better but wont splash that much on him
  • jpsblue
    4648 posts National Call-Up
    Ugri wrote: »

I have 87 Desailly and will upgrade to his prime 8f worth it. Gonna end fut with tgese 2 cbs. Can only see Maldini prime being better but wont splash that much on him
    I'm gonna do the same. Currently have Prime Rio and Boateng, will end up replacing Boateng with prime Desailly. Would love Prime Maldini but I can't see myself spending 2m or so on a CB..
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Superb
  • Ugri
    7438 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »

I'm gonna do the same. Currently have Prime Rio and Boateng, will end up replacing Boateng with prime Desailly. Would love Prime Maldini but I can't see myself spending 2m or so on a CB..

Rio and Desailly will do the job!!

Now curious to see who and what prices the lb and rb will be in toty. If notbexceptional then Carlos and Zanetti it is but i expect Marcelo toty who should be the best lb in the game.

Have 40packs ready lol with 25 premium la liga players. Lets hope toty is next week!
  • WoundedGoat

Now curious to see who and what prices the lb and rb will be in toty. If notbexceptional then Carlos and Zanetti it is but i expect Marcelo toty who should be the best lb in the game.

Have 40packs ready lol with 25 premium la liga players. Lets hope toty is next week!

I have 210

Thinking I may do a thread on it lol.
  • Cantonas Collar
    1627 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s only played 5 games for me but he’s replaced SIF Mustafi and the difference between the two is massive. That pace is one of the main reasons but I’ve also found his positioning to be excellent.

He’s also got this strange knack of committing fouls but the referee doesn’t give anything.
  • Ugri
    7438 posts League Winner

I have 210

Wow!! Im gonna get probably 20 to 30 mlre descent packs from.the 2 new sbcs. If you make a thread ill post as well. All.210 prime la liga?
  • Ugri
    7438 posts League Winner
    He’s only played 5 games for me but he’s replaced SIF Mustafi and the difference between the two is massive. That pace is one of the main reasons but I’ve also found his positioning to be excellent.

He’s also got this strange knack of committing fouls but the referee doesn’t give anything.

How is his agression?
  • WoundedGoat

I have 210

Wow!! Im gonna get probably 20 to 30 mlre descent packs from.the 2 new sbcs. If you make a thread ill post as well. All.210 prime la liga?

I think around 30 are Premium La Liga then...

80 ~ 81+ 2 player
    60 ~ 2 player rare packs

Then the rest are from rewards and doing 3 Prime SBCs
  • Ugri
    7438 posts League Winner

I have 210

I think around 30 are Premium La Liga then...

80 ~ 81+ 2 player
    60 ~ 2 player rare packs

Then the rest are from rewards and doing 3 Prime SBCs

Fingers crossed it pays off! Feel naked with my 40packs lol
  • xFATAL
    5003 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Puyol is better.
  • Ugri
    7438 posts League Winner
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Prime Puyol is better.

Could u please explain?
  • xFATAL
    5003 posts Big Money Move
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Prime Puyol is better.

Could u please explain?

Defensive and physicality stats are heavily in Puyols favor plus better workrates. Compare them and see for yourself.
  • Ghoti
    724 posts Sunday League Hero
    Loan ferdinand was totally avarge for me nothing above Bailly or manolas.