Aguero vs if jesus

BarrowUnited
1032 posts Professional
As striker in a 2striker formation? Price for both is almost the same

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I play both together and they are equally great, who is your other striker?
  • Daniel119614
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    If jesus is better in my opinion (tried both). But if you want both get aguero and regular jesus and op strike force
  • BarrowUnited
    1032 posts Professional
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    I play both together and they are equally great, who is your other striker?
    If jesus is better in my opinion (tried both). But if you want both get aguero and regular jesus and op strike force

Cheers guys. My other striker is 7chem Son86, he is untradable. Maybe I ll get them both and use one of them as cam. I guess Jesus will perform great there?
  • Ant
    92 posts Park Captain
    Tried both. And sold aguero for Jesus play him with if son and they’re brilliant
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    What formation are you using @BarrowUnited
  • Daniel119614
    Jesus is not good at cam. Since you got 86 son, I recommend you get if Jesus as 2nd st and get a actuall cam (for example Erickson). You want a cam with good passing to provide assists to your strikers
  • BarrowUnited
    1032 posts Professional
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    What formation are you using @BarrowUnited

4-1-2-1-2 narrow.
    Jesus is not good at cam. Since you got 86 son, I recommend you get if Jesus as 2nd st and get a actuall cam (for example Erickson). You want a cam with good passing to provide assists to your strikers

Cheers. I have a calcio a team now with Alejandro Gomez as cam, i like small agile dribblers there so thats why I was thinking of Jesus. Ideal would be if Hazard but he is a bit to expensive for now.
    But might give Eriksen a try, his 5* wf looks tasty.

Will get If Jesus next to Son for sure to cheers guys

• Daniel119614
    If you want a fast cam if lingard could be a good shout, just add a deadeye chem style to increase his shooting and passing
  • BarrowUnited
    1032 posts Professional
    If you want a fast cam if lingard could be a good shout, just add a deadeye chem style to increase his shooting and passing

That 3* wf and 3* sm is killing the card. Need at least 4* 4* for my cam
  • spaniard
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Firmino at cam, Jesus rst Son if lst is my attacking force, and very happy, so fun to play with them. Firmino is all you want in a cam, goals, finesse dribbling great passing, he is awesome, I only will change him for Del Piero.
  • BarrowUnited
    1032 posts Professional
    spaniard wrote: »
    Firmino at cam, Jesus rst Son if lst is my attacking force, and very happy, so fun to play with them. Firmino is all you want in a cam, goals, finesse dribbling great passing, he is awesome, I only will change him for Del Piero.

Good shout, gonna compare him to eriksen.
    xToXiCz wrote: »
    Ben yedder totgs as cam! He Has 5* WF and with maestro the best cam stats! You can link him with mbappe totgs

E2793_D25_7291_45_E0_BD18_0_EE0_FC4_AFD7_B.png

THIS teams rocks so much

Cheers but got ben yedder in my other team allready. Using him as rst with messi95 behind him. He is great indeed