Raging in Seasons

What is up tonight? Every game I play I'm getting cursed by some moron mad that i'm scoring against him. Last game I got cursed because I play Giroud (56 pace) and cross the ball into him for a hat trick. LOL Guess I should go sweaty and spam through passes all day to make these idiots happy.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15266 posts Moderator
    I turn off messages. Whatever you do don’t engage with people who do that. Someone used to say how he would bait others in game just to report them when they responded.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I turn off messages. Whatever you do don’t engage with people who do that. Someone used to say how he would bait others in game just to report them when they responded.

Lol
  • RadioShaq wrote: »

I have messages off. These guys were raging over their microphone. All I can do is just sit there and laugh.
  • And now I just went up in a Divison 4 game on a sweet Vidal blast and got DDOS'd. What the hell? It division freaking 4. Some people in this world need serious freaking help. Wish I had noted his username before the disconnect. I'm gonna start logging everyone I play and reporting these damn freaks.
  • Springveldt
    4765 posts National Call-Up
    wwffan99tx wrote: »

I have messages off. These guys were raging over their microphone. All I can do is just sit there and laugh.
    Just start a chat party and then you don’t even need to listen to the idiots.
  • Denisianes
    8148 posts League Winner
    Never get such messages. Hard to imagine how you play if you get them every game :joy:
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Never get such messages. Hard to imagine how you play if you get them every game :joy:

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    I'm guilty of getting far too stressed in seasons, the only reason is the amount of tryhards you come across. It's sad really, on both counts
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

same here. No messages makes it way less stressfull
  • Denisianes wrote: »

I slow build up and swing it to the wings and cross it in. People can't handle that because all you ever see on this game is spammed through balls so they have come accustomed how to defend those. They have no idea how to deal with crosses so they get pissed.
  • munchie63
    2973 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah I think its called heading the ball away mate

why dont you set your mic volume low and you wont hear any of it
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    And now I just went up in a Divison 4 game on a sweet Vidal blast and got DDOS'd. What the hell? It division freaking 4. Some people in this world need serious freaking help. Wish I had noted his username before the disconnect. I'm gonna start logging everyone I play and reporting these damn freaks.

ya. DDossers are rampant in divisions. I was up 5-1 on a opponent just recently, DDoss the sht out of my net, knocked the entire thing offline. took a full reboot to get it back to normal again. This is why p2p just isn't an option anymore . every gamemode in fifa needs dedicated servers. Too much hacks out there.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

I leave mine on. There's nothing more satisfying that smashing someone so bad that they send you a wall of abuse.

It's truly beautiful.
  • dregana08
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    Last WL I got hate messages (particularly from one person) saying I only beat him because I cross the ball all the time... without crossing I couldn't beat him etc (I had Al Soma and Crespo up front, both fantastic in the air).

Some people rage about anything.
  • lastfifa
    1909 posts Play-Off Hero
    Russians seems to rage lots over mic as i'm matced with them a lot this year. Must admit it is funny when guy of my age (40) loses it completly. But i know the feeling and how this game can get you loose it. There is thin line between love and hate.

If there is some kid on the mic i mute him or turn off volume.