The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Are the league SBC's worth doing?

iBraNdzaa
316 posts Sunday League Hero
If so which ones are best?

Comments

• Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    It's all a matter of luck.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    I've done three of them, and I can say that I'm actually satisfied with the results. I haven't pulled anything worth much, but I haven't really wasted coins - normally get a couple of players that make me recover some of the coins that I have spent.

From my experience, I can tell: Quaresma is very good, but what I actually like the most about him is that I need IF Talisca for chemistry, and man, the Brazilian is a machine!

Promes would make you think of Reus, stat-wise. But they are very different. I'm not such a big fan of Promes, but he has something special on him.

I finished the MLS SBC with players I bought months ago, started with 12k (plus the MLS players, I had to buy some more because of formations or incompleteness), but even after all the expenses i ended up with 66k, which is a decent profit - let's say, I got my investment back. And Giovinco is very good, VERY. I play him with Altidore up front, Valeri as CM (I have Pirlo but I'm not touching my other team), Promes as RW, and the team is a joy to use. Altidore is fantastic
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    I spent an evening doing Al Soma last week from scratch and actually made coins without any big pulls. The card is excellent as a CAM or ST sub as well.
  • Shade98818
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Al Soma is cheap and not bad. Promes looks insane stat wise, and Hamsik looks to be an insane card.
  • Pauldejong6
    7053 posts Big Money Move
    I did:
    1) Quaresma, hes in my main team since the start (10 chem thanks to Rui) and with hunter hes phenomenal for me. Speed, 5 star skill moves, really good finishing. Very nice player to use.

2) Promes, as a Dutch I had to pick him up. Using him as a sub. Hes good, scored over 100 goals for me mainly as sub ST.

3) Al Soma, this is a truly fantastic card. Hes my ST (10 chem in 4-5-1 with Rui and Hagi as Cams) and he can do it all. Topscorer of the team every weekend. Must get, even if you can only use him as a sub. His stats are better than Lewandowski for example, and Saudi sbc is the cheapest of all.

4) Giovinco, looks like a fun card. Hes no Al Soma but ill make a fitness team with him, 91 Pirlo and futmas Allessandrini.
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve done all of them.
    Promes is good enough to be in my team still, Younes and Quaresma are both fun to use but maybe lacking a little in end product
    Cavani is top notch if you like that ilk of striker

But most of all opening packs is fun :lol: