Grizzy or 84 Ben Yedder at CAM?

Bellcheddar
1333 posts Professional
edited January 2018
Who's better there, out of these 2, anyone used both?

Comments

• CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I prefer griezman at cam so Yedder can dominate the back post headers
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Who are you using as striker? Is it between those 2 again?

My experience of Griezmann was a poor 1 btw, just found his finishing to be hit and miss. 84 Ben Yedder was fantastic and had a bit of everything, top card.
  • spaniard
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Griezmann and is not even close. What a beast, longshots are amazing with him, nice dibbling and passing, also for driven finishing he is the most reliable I had, with his left of course. He is always doing runs behind the strikers and getting himself in the box in nice positions. I was very very happy with him. had to sold for chem reasons, but will go back soon enough.

At CAM He needs to get subbed or changed to ST at 75 or bit later tho.

Yedder is same as his Nif, I couldn't find any difference, he is good but goes missing every other game and can't make an impact in the game. Was a huge dissapointment for me.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Who are you using as striker? Is it between those 2 again?

My experience of Griezmann was a poor 1 btw, just found his finishing to be hit and miss. 84 Ben Yedder was fantastic and had a bit of everything, top card.

Ronaldo and Bale at ST. Will be able to get Messi in a week or so (or maybe another icon for cam) but need to play one of these 2 for now...