The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

SBC Giovinco

Anyone got his in game stats? Used his SBC card last year and his NIF card this year as a super sub. Loved it, even with his pace downgrade this year.

Currently using a 41212(2), but I don't enjoy it and tempted to go back to 4231. I'm using ADP at CAM and Henry at ST, so he'll fit right into my team as a wide CAM in a 4231. 10 chemistry regardless of the rest of my team.

Comments

• zago33
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    do you guys think he is worth that sbc?
  • dzei
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    if you have at least 70-80% players yes worth but if not no..packs for each clubs are not so good i think
  • zago33
    dzei wrote: »
    if you have at least 70-80% players yes worth but if not no..packs for each clubs are not so good i think

i just bought 3-4 players from each club (LB, RB´s) and have maybe 30%... dont know if sell them or go for him... only for pirlo link maybe
  • Behnam_12
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I spent around 60-70K preparing for the MLS SBC. I already had a few players as well. With the 25K I got from completing it, I also got Zlatan, Herrera, loads of Calcio A players, plus a fair bunch of 84s. Pretty awful packs in general but I got a bit lucky. I broke even at least.
  • CeeQue
    12384 posts Has That Special Something
    He was a terror to face last year has similar stats should be OP. The Alessandrini/Pirlo connector.
  • zago33
    Behnam_12 wrote: »
    I spent around 60-70K preparing for the MLS SBC. I already had a few players as well. With the 25K I got from completing it, I also got Zlatan, Herrera, loads of Calcio A players, plus a fair bunch of 84s. Pretty awful packs in general but I got a bit lucky. I broke even at least.

that would be pretty good for me

• Behnam_12
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    zago33 wrote: »
    Behnam_12 wrote: »

that would be pretty good for me

imo this is what's fun with the game. Don't really care about making a profit. I just wanna enjoy myself, now im waiting for EOE Kaka then im set lol
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Just completed it had to buy just a few players here and there had this mainly prepped
    Can’t wait to get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all in my 22packs now lol
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    His SBC is approx. 170K now.
    You will get 25K coins back and 22 packs, even if you make 1000 coins per pack (you will make more for sure) then it means his SBC will be approx. 120K.
    Not bad I think.
  • Okay, thanks. Noticed he has been upgraded to 83 in H2H with +6 sprint speed. Any chance he'll get a winter upgrade and will it affect his SBC card if so? Thanks.
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    jakobpedro wrote: »
    Okay, thanks. Noticed he has been upgraded to 83 in H2H with +6 sprint speed. Any chance he'll get a winter upgrade and will it affect his SBC card if so? Thanks.

No chance
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    duf wrote: »
    jakobpedro wrote: »
    Okay, thanks. Noticed he has been upgraded to 83 in H2H with +6 sprint speed. Any chance he'll get a winter upgrade and will it affect his SBC card if so? Thanks.

No chance

that sprint speed might do the trick however
  • the_boss_gurveer
    Gio SBC has dropped to 150K from 177K
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up

Tonight is best time to do him before the price fixers get in
  • the_boss_gurveer
    Williejno1 wrote: »

Tonight is best time to do him before the price fixers get in

Agree
  • RayS
    29146 posts National Team Captain
    I did the SBC in 35 min the moment it dropped. B)
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had all the players so did it. SBC Gio, EoE Pirlo and my main man Zaza in a part Spanish hybrid
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    You will get 25K coins back and 22 packs, even if you make 1000 coins per pack (you will make more for sure) then it means his SBC will be approx. 120K.
    Not bad I think.

120k for an 86 mls player...
    Even tho I have pirlo, I'll pass.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    If you prepared for him it’s a no-brainer. It cost me 58k, and I packed Hummels from the rewards. With all of the other silver and gold players I probably came out 30-40k ahead, and I have a quality CAM that links with EAOE Pirlo. I used SBC Giovinco for 250 games last year, and I used him all the way through TOTS.
  • the_boss_gurveer
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    Had all the players so did it. SBC Gio, EoE Pirlo and my main man Zaza in a part Spanish hybrid

My man
  • the_boss_gurveer
    Mdx wrote: »
    Not bad I think.

120k for an 86 mls player...
    Even tho I have pirlo, I'll pass.

He's got Italian links
  • Ryanomates

My man

I saw you discussing him with Ray yesterday. He's insane on fifa and irl, I love the guy!

I put together a team 3 atb, looks far too attacking though, may try it out
  • the_boss_gurveer

My man

I saw you discussing him with Ray yesterday. He's insane on fifa and irl, I love the guy!

I put together a team 3 atb, looks far too attacking though, may try it out

IF Zaza is GOD
  • RayS
    29146 posts National Team Captain
    @the_boss_gurveer might have just convinced me to build an MLS + Zaza hybrid... should be very doable now with Gio and Pirlo

from your highlights, looks like Zaza has nice agility too
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    His NIF is crazy good this year. Last year he was even better.
  • Ryanomates
    Team I've done with Zaza, Gio. May be far too attacking, but might be fun to use lol

https://ibb.co/hfV3bb
  • Barbwinho17
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had about 5 players for the whole thing. Started on 156k and finshed on 110k after the 25k (got a couple of boards and a melbourne vic. player). Adored him last year and he seems as good as that in game with a hunter :)
  • the_boss_gurveer
    Team I've done with Zaza, Gio. May be far too attacking, but might be fun to use lol

https://ibb.co/hfV3bb

Great squad man
  • the_boss_gurveer
    RayS wrote: »
    @the_boss_gurveer might have just convinced me to build an MLS + Zaza hybrid... should be very doable now with Gio and Pirlo

from your highlights, looks like Zaza has nice agility too

Good luck :)