Please remove Replays from WL

TheQuest
254 posts Sunday League Hero
Honestly you have to be some special **** to purposefully waste someone else's time watching every replay.

And over the span of the weekend league, we're talking roughly 40-50 mins of a players life just sitting there watching someone else's replay

and that's without the 30 second pauses etc... which increases total to well over an 1 hour over the span of 40 games.

1 **** hour waiting for a **** to press a button and skip something totally pointless when you're playing so many games in a row. Even more so if done to try and **** opponent off.

That's really **** up no? Especially when people struggle enough to squeeze the 40 games in a weekend.

i thought EA focused on speeding up the game with in game subs etc... but yet they're happy to show us these stupid replays.

In any case I'm just talking about WL.

Comments

• the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    LOL
  • TheQuest
    LOL

I'm glad some of you find wasting 1 hour of your life waiting for replay to be done funny but I don't.
  • Colt_seevers
    1159 posts Professional
    I used to enjoy the wl but it’s getting worse. Full of every aspect that’s wrong with the game
  • the_boss_gurveer
    TheQuest wrote: »
    LOL

I'm glad some of you find wasting 1 hour of your life waiting for replay to be done funny but I don't.

Looks like someone scored against you, ran into the center of the pitch and dabbed
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds like you wasted 10 hours playing WL. That’s the bigger problem.
  • the_boss_gurveer
    TeamRem wrote: »

• TheMightyBee
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    I see no reason for replays, if you want to watch them you can after the game, simple.
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LOL

Looks like someone scored against you, ran into the center of the pitch and dabbed

Don't be a ****. OP is right, replays are the worst, and a waste of time. Need to streamline WL cause as it is now it takes far too much time if you want to play it.
  • TheQuest
    I see no reason for replays, if you want to watch them you can after the game, simple.

• tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    they should remove replays from all game modes and celebrations as well UNLESS both players want it as an option
  • TheQuest
    TeamRem wrote: »

What, you mean the only rewarding game mode worth anyone's time on Fifa? (bar clubs maybe)

Sorry I don't play the journey :D
  • S4vy
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wow. is it dat deep. i personally dont like it but to make a long winded thread tho, dat jokes ngl :D how triggered do u have to be to write an essay dat most ppl wont read/care. i dont like it so u know wat try do. i try not to concede as much :D :D
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly you have to be some special **** to purposefully waste someone else's time watching every replay.
    You have to be even more special to write an essay on it

• S4vy
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dylanmx wrote: »
    You have to be even more special to write an essay on it

thankful. dats wat im sayin.