Need Help- Gold 1 and Getting Worse at the Game!

I don't know what it is, but I got to a certain point where I thought I could move into Elite and now I'm going backwards. I struggle to defend and score. My goals come off lucky bounces or user error and my defense is terrible. My opponent is able to clamp me down, but if I try to rush the ball holder I just get myself out of position and leave a man open.

Ive gone to default tactics, then to low low pressure, then to 100 aggression and 100 pressure. No matter what I do I can't generate attacks and I feel like I'm losing the ability I once had.

I know git gud, but wanted to see if any top tier players could share any tips or suggestions. Formations, tactics, videos, anything.

FWIW I have pay to win team: Ronaldo, Henry, Pettit, Naingolan, Vidal. Im stacked and still suck.

Comments

• Matthow1990
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had the same thing, everything was the same as before, elite 3 every week then bang 10 wins in a weekend, I couldn't understand... week after 2 wins in first 6 tried a new formation and back to elite 3
  • bigpokey24
    4834 posts Big Money Move
    so what formation are you using OP
  • maksi
    6602 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    Just dramatic moments in fifa, you have to endure it until it get back to normal.
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You got a bad time, I got the same when I was playing csgo like crazy.
    You can do 2 things:
    -Continue to play, you'll get back to normal after some time.
    -Take a break. 2-3-4 days. No play at all.
  • bigpokey24 wrote: »
    so what formation are you using OP

I use a mix of 41212 narrow, 4231
  • maksi
    6602 posts Big Money Move
    don't play on autopilot, do something different everytime so you're not predictable, that's probably your problem