Anyone used TOTGS Kimmich

Dawud123
562 posts Sunday League Hero
He looks a fantastic player going forwards although the 77 pace scares me a bit that he may be a bit too slow to recover from far up the pitch. The team I'm going to use him in will look like

41fa95b85f2d56f2b69046dd71b5af18.png

Comments

• Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    Shadow chem style works best. I had him but sold him reluctantly as I wanted to change some parts of my squad, but the crossing is ridiculous, pace is good with the shadow applied and defending is top notch, good in the air. I’m gonna purchase him again first chance I get..
  • Purplejacket
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    92 ddg is worse than normal ddg, dont bother uograding to him, hes terribly broken.
  • Dawud123
    92 ddg is worse than normal ddg, dont bother uograding to him, hes terribly broken.

I've had NIF DDG, 91 DDG & NIF Courtois and they've all been dog **** for me at least with 92 DDG it satisfies me ego somewhat
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dawud123 wrote: »

I've had NIF DDG, 91 DDG & NIF Courtois and they've all been dog **** for me at least with 92 DDG it satisfies me ego somewhat

Sif handano is better
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    He looks a fantastic player going forwards although the 77 pace scares me a bit that he may be a bit too slow to recover from far up the pitch. The team I'm going to use him in will look like

Mate he doesn't need to recover from far up the pitch, he's always where he needs to be

I have him and am willing to change him only for 88+ Kimmich
  • Dawud123
    mjustic wrote: »

Mate he doesn't need to recover from far up the pitch, he's always where he needs to be

I was just a bit concerned because the way I play usually have both full backs in the oppo half
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional

I was just a bit concerned because the way I play usually have both full backs in the oppo half

Me too, I never put them on stay back while attacking and he's a menace both defensively and offensively

Give him a go for full 40 weekend league games and try to estimate yourself
  • AliasMaurice
    1973 posts Fans' Favourite
    When people think 77 out of 99 isn't good enough
  • Dawud123

Me too, I never put them on stay back while attacking and he's a menace both defensively and offensively

Yeah I've bought him hopefully he's an upgrade on valencoa who I had as untradeable

If I played more defensively this Fifa 77 pace would be fine but both my full backs heat maps shows them to spend more time in the oppo half than my own
  • CtldChaos
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite

This +1
  • CtldChaos
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah I've bought him hopefully he's an upgrade on valencoa who I had as untradeable

If I played more defensively this Fifa 77 pace would be fine but both my full backs heat maps shows them to spend more time in the oppo half than my own

I play this way too. I think the Backs are the key to the game this year. You have no worries with Kimmich. He is a "Ronaldo" stopper over there. One of his surprising assets is that he often does not need to run after the winger because he just intercepts the pass before they get it. I cannot tell you how many times an opponent has move Ronaldo to another position at half time because Kimmich just canceled him out.
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Great as a cm, wouldn’t work for me as a rb
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    I packed him, and he wasn't that involved