90 Gullit, is he for real?

WalleboysFc
125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2018
63_D45_EBA-_C956-48_E4-_A470-5248_F6397042.jpg

He is by far the best striker ive ever tried! He scores from any angle with both feets, strong as an ox and he got some crazy dribbling skills! He is better than the early tots Ibra! All games played online in div 3 and 2. Im looking forward to the wl for once :) ive tried most of the high end icons apart from dinho 91, how is he?

This is the new team im rolling with this weekend: 01_E4_D365-7640-4509-8992-3_F3_ADC83_D127.png

Comments

• heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Handlebars
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    Reus for Sanchez. But looks good
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    Man that midfield is ridiculous!
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move
    no idea why i never considered using him as a striker. thanks for giving me an idea for a new team
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team Looks great
    How's kimmich as Cb?
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    FC Maexle wrote: »
    Team Looks great
    How's kimmich as Cb?

He swap it with rjikard
  • Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    Man that midfield is ridiculous!

• VICTAAAA
    11239 posts Has That Special Something
    I’d argue that he’s very much wasted when not playing in the midfield. He’s great scoring goals but you could have many players do that task. There simply isn’t another player who can: run play, stop counters, be an outstanding trail runner in counter attack’s and keep people at bay with long shots.
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    I’d argue that he’s very much wasted when not playing in the midfield. He’s great scoring goals but you could have many players do that task. There simply isn’t another player who can: run play, stop counters, be an outstanding trail runner in counter attack’s and keep people at bay with long shots.

Man knows. He’s good as a striker but far more dominant in midfield.
  • WalleboysFc
    edited January 2018
    Paawky wrote: »

@Paawky That was my initial thought, but i havent tried sanchez this year. Might do that swap later.
    Team Looks great
    How's kimmich as Cb?

He swap it with rjikard

@CovLee_Candice actually not, i dont like to change after kick off, otherwise it would be good!
    Team Looks great
    How's kimmich as Cb?

@FC Maexle

Thanks mate! :)

Since maldini 88 bossed my defence i had to try kimmich as cb. He is really brilliant, his defensive stats is just awesome and its great to have his passing skills from the center back.
    weims wrote: »

@weims @VICTAAAA

I know but i dont have that amount of coins to have gullit in the midfield and a boss in the attack who can do it all by himself. Is there any other player like him? Suarez maybe, but he lacks 5 star weakfoot and height. Cr7 but he limits my other options.

I will try him in midfield when his prime is out.

I really love gullit as a striker, as i said, i have never had a striker who is that complete before!

• Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect

• VICTAAAA
    11239 posts Has That Special Something
    Paawky wrote: »

@Paawky That was my initial thought, but i havent tried sanchez this year. Might do that swap later.
    Team Looks great
    How's kimmich as Cb?

He swap it with rjikard

@CovLee_Candice actually not, i dont like to change after kick off, otherwise it would be good!
    Team Looks great
    How's kimmich as Cb?

@FC Maexle

Thanks mate! :)

Since maldini 88 bossed my defence i had to try kimmich as cb. He is really brilliant, his defensive stats is just awesome and its great to have his passing skills from the center back.
    weims wrote: »

@weims @VICTAAAA

I know but i dont have that amount of coins to have gullit in the midfield and a boss in the attack who can do it all by himself. Is there any other player like him? Suarez maybe, but he lacks 5 star weakfoot and height. Cr7 but he limits my other options.

I will try him in midfield when his prime is out.

I really love gullit as a striker, as i said, i have never had a striker who is that complete before!

Ruud might be the best all around player in the game but he can’t always do it all by himself. Your team looks well balanced. But I can also make the arguement that you’re better served with somebody like 90 R9 up top, upgrade to SIF Pogba and use the rest of the coins and trade up to Prime Rijkaard (whenever the f**k EA decides to release him).
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1711 posts Play-Off Hero
    By far the best player I've used. I often think of selling him and making my team overall stronger but he goes on to score 3 goals from cm and that just reminds me to not be stupid.
  • WalleboysFc
    F0793_CA3-282_C-4_DE2-_A407-0_B27997_A9_E24.jpg

The god has reached 50 goals now <3<3<3