False 9 Help

Uncle Remus
2020 posts Fans' Favourite
Currently using a 4231 with 91 Maradona as my main CAM and 87 Crespo as my striker. Was thinking of switching things up to a false 9. How has your experience been with false 9?

Also, should I sell Maradona and Crespo and get 90 ADP and Ronaldo? Or Should I sell Crespo and get Messi & Neymar?

Thanks!

Comments

• Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    Your striker will drop back in midfield i only use false 9 when running 2 striker formation or 1 with high wingers or lf & rf
  • aceofknaves73
    1158 posts Professional
    ive played false 9 since the start. awesome formation if you can make it work.

i have prime adp as my cf. works lovely
  • Shaanxz
    23848 posts Club Captain
    Tell get false nine to work you need your two cm on get forward and free roam. So it opens up more spaces
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    I also llay F9 from a narrow 4231 un my MLS squad. Villa is just amazing as F9 with a hunter slapped on him. Never misses any chances and his H/L workrates are just perfect.

Sometimes he just opens up huge gaps for Dos Dantos and Gio on the wings, sometimes he drops and gets in perfect place for a 1-2 himself.
  • aceofknaves73
    1158 posts Professional
    Currently using a 4231 with 91 Maradona as my main CAM and 87 Crespo as my striker. Was thinking of switching things up to a false 9. How has your experience been with false 9?

Also, should I sell Maradona and Crespo and get 90 ADP and Ronaldo? Or Should I sell Crespo and get Messi & Neymar?

Thanks!

search the forum for 433 threads - theres one 443(x) place to be thread - lots of custom tactics and ideas for your team. bookmark it as its very interesting