Creativity and Inspiration Needed

SlipperyPeople3
1065 posts Professional
I am stuck waiting on Diego10 prime. I cannot get excited any longer. Feel like I am in a rut. Here is my main team. I have NIF Mertens and some others I like to play with. NIF Bale too + 1.1 mil or so in coins (XBox1). Loving my current Icons, but sort of pissed at them as they need to go into my prime SBC's, but alas EA being proper ****. Advice on some fun changes or maybe something I am missing, etc. would be greatly appreciated.4fd6526c0db816bf86a1fe2167812e61.jpg

Comments

• Joestoe
    10497 posts Has That Special Something
    Your midfield and attack are a couple of ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I'd replace one of your midfielders by a taller guy. Perhaps CDM/CM Desailly?
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1065 posts Professional
    @Joestoe Agreed. I should rename my team MostlyMidgets, lol. I was thinking I could use a Vierra in my midfield, or maybe Desailly. Just cant find any inspiration. Was also thinking of getting prime Henry to replace Diego atm (until i can get his prime).
  • Retodd33
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Joestoe Agreed. I should rename my team MostlyMidgets, lol. I was thinking I could use a Vierra in my midfield, or maybe Desailly. Just cant find any inspiration. Was also thinking of getting prime Henry to replace Diego atm (until i can get his prime).

Can't recommend Prime Henry highly enough. Just get him.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Nobody here has creativity. They will tell you to get Martial :D
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1065 posts Professional
    @Retodd33 Thanks, that is nice to hear. I have Pires untradable, and he is too good to not get in my team, and fits pretty much anywhere. Hagi is untradable as well (and nice af too). I think Henry is the play here, hate selling 91 Diego, but he is not in my late stage plans anyhow.
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1065 posts Professional
    Santiago wrote: »

LOL. I get it. Game jades the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of all of us! :s
  • Retodd33
    @Retodd33 Thanks, that is nice to hear. I have Pires untradable, and he is too good to not get in my team, and fits pretty much anywhere. Hagi is untradable as well (and nice af too). I think Henry is the play here, hate selling 91 Diego, but he is not in my late stage plans anyhow.

Should get a swap session going where you can try Henry and I can try Hagi. Heard good things and debating on whether to get him as a wide Cam.

Stick Bobby in the Henry SBC?
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1065 posts Professional
    Retodd33 wrote: »

Should get a swap session going where you can try Henry and I can try Hagi. Heard good things and debating on whether to get him as a wide Cam.

This is a good shout. Was just thinking about putting Bobby in SBC, lol. I would love to loan you Hagi. He was one of my favorites irl, and is very good in game. I remember back in Fifa14 or 13 (cannot recall), I would trade peeps my weah or whatever when I went on holiday. Peeps would trade me players to try as well. Twas beautiful, miss the trade option.
  • Retodd33
    Retodd33 wrote: »

This is a good shout. Was just thinking about putting Bobby in SBC, lol. I would love to loan you Hagi. He was one of my favorites irl, and is very good in game. I remember back in Fifa14 or 13 (cannot recall), I would trade peeps my weah or whatever when I went on holiday. Peeps would trade me players to try as well. Twas beautiful, miss the trade option.

To easy to take advantage of though. But it would be ideal. Hopefully you get him as your loan icon. Can't speak highly enough of him though, so you wouldn't regret it.

• WFCBagnall
    86943 posts Moderator
    Santiago wrote: »

Hi.