One Melbourne Victory Player

ScruffyDogBurger
3304 posts National Call-Up
Going for 10k.

Do I sell him or complete the MMs? It is likely that I won't make a 10k profit overall from the challenges...

Obviously it is only 10k :lol:

Comments

• Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sell
  • Knowlesdinho
    10201 posts Has That Special Something
    Sell, open bronze packs, pull more and sell again.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Do MMs.
    You never know.
  • KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    I pulled Modric these marquee matchups.. I’d do them
  • Wonderfulwest
    4637 posts National Call-Up
    Sell, Im done with the MM SBC now I've just cleared out my club and made over 500k from players sold none really over 83. Honestly can't see myself pulling anything good any more from then
  • Daveofwales01
    8346 posts League Winner
    Pulled if kane from the premium gold player pack
  • DarthGrowler
    14243 posts Has That Special Something
    Ive been hammering the bronze packs and havent gotten another one yet. Am anout 20k down lol
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Do MMs.
    You never know.

• Knowlesdinho
    Ive been hammering the bronze packs and havent gotten another one yet. Am anout 20k down lol

I've had 2, but pulled a fair few Serie A, la Liga and Mexican players that have made me money too. Made 80k yesterday, but not all bronzes.
  • DarthGrowler
    14243 posts Has That Special Something

I've had 2, but pulled a fair few Serie A, la Liga and Mexican players that have made me money too. Made 80k yesterday, but not all bronzes.

Ive just been adding everything to my club thats not a dupe. havent even been checking values because im only after the Melbourne players
  • Knowlesdinho

Ive just been adding everything to my club thats not a dupe. havent even been checking values because im only after the Melbourne players

Pretty much every pack I pull is now full of dupes.
  • Daveyb
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite

Sounds like a brilliant idea.....to lose you're coins...nice one I'll try it,lol
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had an untradeable silver victory player from bronze upgrades.

The others basically funded the Schmeichel 86 rated SBC.
  • EA_Andy
    3148 posts EA Community Manager
    Locking this.
This discussion has been closed.