Are IF EPL Prices going to drop like mad?

RDR123
286 posts Sunday League Hero
So with TOTY on the way are certain IF players going to drop a lot? I have SIF David Silva 90, SIF Otamendi, IF Alonso, SIF Mustafi, 89 lloris, SIF Mooy, IF Rooney and OTW Sigurdson. I just don't want to lose out mega time and have a squad that halves in value.

Comments

• OZero
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    Explain why only EPL IF get impacted?
  • RDR123
    OZero wrote: »
    Explain why only EPL IF get impacted?

I'm not saying that just EPL prices will but I only have EPL players :|
  • sulliez
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Think majority of players have already crashed... most will recover after TOTY if like last year...however this year hasn’t been much like last thanks to EA.
  • RDR123
    sulliez wrote: »
    Think majority of players have already crashed... most will recover after TOTY if like last year...however this year hasn’t been much like last thanks to EA.

Okay, I've recently brought most of them so I guess it's best just to wait and see
  • OZero
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    The answer to your question is depends on the TOTY release schedule.

Normally, during TOTY, usable IF should RISE because people are buying back their players and assembling their final squad before TOTS. Most of the cards are already at their lowest price. If you sell now you will likely suffer a loss unless the coins generated did help you to get your target TOTY cards.

However, if TOTY really issue within 7 days, I.e. crashed with current TOTW, then yes, EPL IF will drop like hell. This week TOTW are basically EPL OP IF collections. Such an abundant supply of cheap OP EPL IF will crash the EPL IF market. Your IF Silva is nothing in front of SIF Anautovic, for example.
  • Already hit their lowest, everyone sold in anticipation plus lots of pack promotions. Wont be as low as they were last week, as soon as toty gets released prices will rise as everyone buys teams back, happens every year