PL Premium Players Pulls

A Crafty Gamer
724 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone have any success with them? I ripped 3 and ended up with a Kante.

Wondering if these actually pay out decently, or I finally found some luck.

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Lingard in first, then IF Lovren and David Silva in second, Baines in third
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Opened one, got Lingard (have his FUTMAS already), thinking my lucks in I did around 10 more, best was Slimani
  • SuperJames9005
    2670 posts Fans' Favourite
    B16Lad wrote: »
    Opened one, got Lingard (have his FUTMAS already), thinking my lucks in I did around 10 more, best was Slimani

That's about my luck. Get sth good but duplicate, think it's my day, end up with bags of trash players.
  • therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did a Calcio one trying to get SIF Dybala, saw the white board but got trolled with IF Nkoulou :neutral:
  • jdros
    2860 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did my first untradeable pack this year. Gueye was the best card. At least he will be SBC throw in worthy.
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seamus Coleman.

Stopping at 1.
  • RedArmyDoof
    2802 posts Fans' Favourite
    All my PL players are untrAdeable coz i spammed 50 of these last week but only opened on webapp so i could throw untradeable dupes in gold upgrade.
    Gonna build 10-15 more and see if I can get lucky
  • kanyeezey
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did 6 or 7 yesterday and got Kane, IF Izquierdo, David Luiz, Kosc, Lacazette AND Sif Firmino.
    Happy with that. Will open a few more today
  • Mike_Pickford
    3974 posts National Call-Up
    Just done about 5 of these - got Jesus, Mustafi and Lacazette. Not bad I suppose.
  • Ugri
    12541 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    Did 5, broke even on 1st with Vardy and Bakayoko then nothing in the follown 3packs. 5th pack out came if Lovren, then looked through the pack and there was a cheecky 87 Silva as well. Now I need to do more :wink:
  • LeonidasJB
    22133 posts Club Captain
    IF Ake
    IF Izquierdo

From about 8 attempts.

Going to try a Calcio A 1 next.
  • Ugri
    edited January 2018
    6th and 7th attempt nothing, 8th pack Ozil and Sterling :smile: I have all the 85 to 90 players as investments for the prime Icons preparation so making VERY nice profit so far! Like these, gonna do more!
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Lingard, not gonna use him so might throw him in an SBC eventually.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Even though I'm running a Calcio A side with a Bundesliga fitness team I'm guessing that PL Premium Upgrades are potentially more advantageous given the sheer number of players in TOTW?
  • A Crafty Gamer
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Even though I'm running a Calcio A side with a Bundesliga fitness team I'm guessing that PL Premium Upgrades are potentially more advantageous given the sheer number of players in TOTW?

That's why I went for them.
  • LukeEvans94
    174 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got Pogba, Kante, SIF mooy, Fabregas, Walker, Valencia, Courtois and coutinho. Did a couple la Liga ones and got Modric then did 1 ligue 1 pack and got verratti also did the calcia a 1 and got Miranda

Yer these pay out!
  • Ugri
    Got Pogba, Kante, SIF mooy, Fabregas, Walker, Valencia, Courtois and coutinho. Did a couple la Liga ones and got Modric then did 1 ligue 1 pack and got verratti also did the calcia a 1 and got Miranda

Yer these pay out!

I have 20 la liga premium but opening them during toty
  • MadTattie
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done 10 of these and got Eriksen and David Silva, will probably do a few more cos would love that Firmino card for my team
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

Yer these pay out!

Matip...groan!
  • ab51194
    1031 posts Professional
    i got IF Dele Alli in the non premium one
  • Goldengraham09
    981 posts Professional
    just thought i would do one quickly and got ozil out of it,
    not bad for SBC fodder eventually.
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ugri wrote: »

Yer these pay out!

I have 20 la liga premium but opening them during toty

I’ve got 13. Looking forward to duplicate Benats.