86 Vieira vs 88 Vieira

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
I'm looking to buy Vieira for my team and seeing as he's most likely going to stay in my team for a long time I want to know how much of a difference there is between the 86 and 88 Vieira

Comments

• Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Work rates mainly
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    88 or none
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Advait wrote: »
    88 or none

Yes and no.

If you have the coins and you have an overall good balance rest of pitch, 88 has the extra pace and agility that is noticeable. Defensive stats, no difference.
  • duf
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Basically just the work rates difference but for CDM spot actually very important. I am now thinking about same. Any more people that used both 86 and 88 version especially at CDM? I used Blanc so far as he looked like a better value for me than 86 vieira, but now having more coins i am actually considering upgrading him to Vieira.

But is it worth at all going for 86 one with M/M work rates? Its 500k decision for M/H instead of M/M as cards look very similar

Not really sure about this one
  • snejke
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Blanc 85 does the job!
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve had both and played them at rcm in 41212(2)and found the 86 better in terms of going forward but 88 better in all other aspects and dictated games a lot more
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you play the 86 in a 2cdm formation then he is already the best.
  • duf
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve had real issues with Bergkamp m/m work rates while used at Cam as he was always running around Cm zones. How does it look with player like Vieira at Cdm spot? I cant remember using any m/m player there. Isint he lost, does he do the job same as 88 one? Basically i mean the defending, he would be cdm in 41212-2 and his job would be to stick to that CDM areas, recover and control the game in defense. No need for me to move forward. Thx to that i can get Blanc Cb and use him as Cb instead CDM 85 version
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Get any Vieira and he'll be the best cdm until tots
  • razor_ro
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use baby Vieira at the moment and he is amazing, better than prime petit ... the question is now, is prime Vieira that much better?
  • Fatandfurious
    63 posts Park Captain
    razor_ro wrote: »
    I use baby Vieira at the moment and he is amazing, better than prime petit ... the question is now, is prime Vieira that much better?
    petit is best as lcm and vieira is even better at ccm.