The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Which Icon

Enigma8784
1823 posts Play-Off Hero
Hey Folks

I like wasting my coins on Icon SBCs and I am looking for my next Icon.

Currently have Overmars who I would ideally like to keep. Rui and Schmeichel who I’m happy to put into a SBC.

Team currently is

Courtois
Walker Azpi Bailly Rose
Willian Totgs De Bruyne Futmas Wijnaldum Overmars
Aguero Jesus.

442 in div 4 bouncing to 3 then getting relegated the level is much higher.

My thoughts are Vieira to shore up my defence have him loan atm and he is good.

Henry although people saying he is easily replicated or Del Piero at ST??

Also could do Rio as my defending I think holds me back.

What’s people’s opinions as I would like to use my screams while the boost is on.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where do you struggle most, defending or attacking?

If you need more help controlling the game, get Vieira (though I think 85 Blanc tradeable is a better use of your coins in that regard) and if you need help scoring get 92 ADP.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    miri wrote: »
    Where do you struggle most, defending or attacking?

If you need more help controlling the game, get Vieira (though I think 85 Blanc tradeable is a better use of your coins in that regard) and if you need help scoring get 92 ADP.

Struggle most in defending for sure.

Struggle to create in div 3 but in general scoring isn’t an issue whereas my defending is never fantastic
  • Thorny
    1068 posts Professional
    ADP all day
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thorny wrote: »
    ADP all day

As ST?? I’m playing 442 currently so no cam
  • Thorny
    1068 posts Professional
    Enigma8784 wrote: »
    ADP all day

I do play him at CAM, but he's also performed brilliantly at STR.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    ADP all day

I do play him at CAM, but he's also performed brilliantly at STR.

Thanks mate might do a formation change to fit him in. 442 works up to div 3 for me seems to be 41212 is very popular higher up
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    managed to do Bergkamp for peanuts. Stats look incredible. As said above, 85 blanc is a good shout ref. shoring up defensively (especially good in the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow).
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Waspy wrote: »
    managed to do Bergkamp for peanuts. Stats look incredible. As said above, 85 blanc is a good shout ref. shoring up defensively (especially good in the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow).

Thanks Waspy 700k is much more manageable than the 2m for Vieira lol.

Could get ADP and Blanc for the same price..
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    Waspy wrote: »

Thanks Waspy 700k is much more manageable than the 2m for Vieira lol.

Could get ADP and Blanc for the same price..

No worries man, im going back to Blanc now. Had changed my back line to Sandro and Bentia but for me its the midfield that run FIFA 18..... so will sell them both on when prices are on the up.
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would agree you should probably look at getting a more defensive minded central midfielder in there, lots of decent options you could go for depending on your budget.

just a thought for another part of your team, but I don't rate any of the NIF prem left backs. I have tried the IF's and I must say IF Zeegelaar has been immense for me, he is terrific defensively and has decent crossing too. IF Kolasinac is also very good.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would agree you should probably look at getting a more defensive minded central midfielder in there, lots of decent options you could go for depending on your budget.

just a thought for another part of your team, but I don't rate any of the NIF prem left backs. I have tried the IF's and I must say IF Zeegelaar has been immense for me, he is terrific defensively and has decent crossing too. IF Kolasinac is also very good.

Yeah I agree 100% Rose is best of a bad bunch so far. That is next on my list. Interesting you went Zeegalar over Kolasinac too.