Pro players who stream their WL games

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
I like to watch full matches on Twitch of Pro's playing in order to improve my own game as it helps seeing what they do differently to me - does anyone know any pro players who stream the majority of their WL matches?

Right now I only know about Salz0r and Gorilla who stream their matches on Twitch

Comments

• BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Notice how smooth and quick and responsive their gameplay is compared to yours.
  • Fuego

Yeah I have noticed this to be fair, also even more strange is how they get this smooth gameplay whilst their streaming too. They earn a decent amount of money from playing professionally I guess so are therefore able to invest a lot of money into everything to help them such as the best gaming routers, best internet, controllers, etc.
  • Fuego
    Any suggestions?
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    Inception, not sure if he is a pro but gets like 35+ in wl. Also another dude think its dr jarba or something like that about sand lvl as inception i think.
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    You can watch them on champs channel
  • TopCat
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Salzor
  • iWilshere_19
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite

Always wonder this!

Would love to play even half my games on a smooth connection like theirs one weekend
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Ruschebande i think is the guys name on ps4 regular 40-0 streams most weekends
  • piccolo_bsc
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2018

It's Rusherbande. There is also DrErhano, deto and mo_Aubameyang. All 4 german though.
  • Fuego
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    You can watch them on champs channel

I feel as though it's more easier to learn from watching via twitch, don't really feel as though watching via champs channel helps a lot.
  • Fuego

It's Rusherbande. There is also DrErhano, deto and mo_Aubameyang. All 4 german though.

Ok cheers, i'll check them out!
  • Zhyquron
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    Koen Weijland (E-sporter from AFC AJAX) streams all his matches.
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    Koen Weijland (E-sporter from AFC AJAX) streams all his matches.

• RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Gorda wrote: »
    Inception, not sure if he is a pro but gets like 35+ in wl. Also another dude think its dr jarba or something like that about sand lvl as inception i think.

lol jarba is way better then inception. not even close. Jarba gets t100s regurlaly.... 38+....
  • JoyRock
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fuego wrote: »

Yeah I have noticed this to be fair, also even more strange is how they get this smooth gameplay whilst their streaming too. They earn a decent amount of money from playing professionally I guess so are therefore able to invest a lot of money into everything to help them such as the best gaming routers, best internet, controllers, etc.

Like what? (except connection)
  • Ovo23
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mo aubameyang is great.. he is also the most entertaining lad
  • Fuego
    edited January 2018
    Just watched InceptionXx's latest stream:
    https://twitch.tv/videos/218315349
    I found it very interesting to watch as he had a virtual controller displayed on the screen during his stream so we could see what buttons he was pressing throughout his matches. Does anyone know any other pro's who do a similar sort of thing?
  • Retro_G
    29120 posts Player of the Year

Most of them are meant to have awful internet, they're always complaining about disconnects.
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's insane how smooth their players play, I know their teams are worth millions but that's still insane.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional

#playingadifferentgame