Last futmas ssc

Lebron82
37 posts Park Captain
Any tips for completing this challenge? I tried a few times and always end with chem 85-88...
Thanks!!

Comments

• xFATAL
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    My tip: Sell the players and make more than you'll get from the pack
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    Do the loyalty exploit thingy, I did the SBC and had to buy 5 new players, but managed to get it to 90 chem exactly by using 6 loyal players I received from earlier packs, but I think you need some loyalty otherwise it's gonna be impossible.

Also, you can find loads of premade teams here:
    http://www.futhead.com/squad-building-challenges/1470/final-day-of-futmas/
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loyalty isn't needed. I did it with 6 Argentinians across the mid and attack, and then same club LB-CB, CB-GK, and a random RB
  • Realist
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    I did it with perfect (club and nation) links between full backs and wingers as well as the strikers. Then green links between cbs. Green links between cdms and any keeper. Had to buy a couple of weeks players to get the perfect links tho.
  • Janoe1
    7735 posts League Winner
    Futbin
  • GuardianUTD
    195 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think I got lucky with this. This was my first SBC bar the tutorial and I'm a lazy player that quick sells all players of no value, only having my starting 11 and bench.

So I had to buy the entire team, spent around 15k. Packed Hamsik who went for 21k. Can't complain when I've seen people spend a lot less than I did on the team and still not make their money back.
  • Lebron82
    37 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for the input guys
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Futbin