Cant get futbin import to work. Any tips?

Richehb1
919 posts Professional
Usually i will do this every now and then and havent had any problems before, but whenever i hit the import button nothing happens

Comments

• Janoe1
    7584 posts League Winner
    Read the instructions and accept the new extension
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try reinstalling.

And also you need to open the web app after the extension now and not before like it used to be.
  • VagisilFC
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't you run the risk of your account being locked using a third party app
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    VagisilFC wrote: »

Nah they closed it down to figure out if this was the case, since the import function is available now it probably means that you are not in risk of being banned.

@OP: Unlike before you have to open (or refresh) the web app after you clicked the Import button. Also you have to manually go to your Players/Consumables in your club, and click through all the pages of players (this is wat Futbin states).

I just imported everything again but found that the prices were really quite different in reality than what was told in the app, but well it gives a fairly good indication..
  • Joestoe
    4935 posts Big Money Move
    Didn't even know it got re-opened. So, everyone assumes it's safe to use again? I loved it before it got closed.
  • Richehb1
    919 posts Professional
    ive tried doing everyones suggestions but when i click the import button literally nothing happens no loading sign or messages or anything
  • Janoe1
    7584 posts League Winner
    Read the instructions again. You need to go to ur players and next page till the end
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    JorisDB wrote: »
    VagisilFC wrote: »

Nah they closed it down to figure out if this was the case, since the import function is available now it probably means that you are not in risk of being banned.

@OP: Unlike before you have to open (or refresh) the web app after you clicked the Import button. Also you have to manually go to your Players/Consumables in your club, and click through all the pages of players (this is wat Futbin states).

I just imported everything again but found that the prices were really quite different in reality than what was told in the app, but well it gives a fairly good indication..

Nothing has changed though. Directly from EA, using web app extensions is still very clearly against the ToS. Using Futbin Import is cheating.

Whether or not EA will catch you for using it is a separate question.
  • Grizzlik
    87 posts Park Captain
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Didn't even know it got re-opened. So, everyone assumes it's safe to use again? I loved it before it got closed.

safe
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't understand how users here are breaking the ToS (and openly admitting to and discussing it on the official EA forums) and then telling other users that it's definitely safe.
  • Shnekel
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't understand how users here are breaking the ToS (and openly admitting to and discussing it on the official EA forums) and then telling other users that it's definitely safe.
    EA ToS only warns the user that an extension is a risk of your account\club being hacked, nowhere in the ToS they mentioned it's not allowed ("We don't want you to...). The new FUTBIN extension sends no requests to EA servers according to their article.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up

Uh oh it's the FIFA Police again
  • antoniolafortezza
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have the same problem. I managed to get it working partially a few times, but most of the time after I scroll through my players and click finish, i get those 3 dots but nothing actually happens.
  • omarnyc
    3613 posts National Call-Up
    I believe ea said it can lead to ban