The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Help me with my team - where to improve next

1uCY9B7.png

30k in the bank. Thiago Silva, Alex Sandro, Ruffier and Valencia are my only tradeable players. Obviously not a lot, but need something to aim for going forward.

I'm really happy with Henry, ADP, Futmas Herrera, Futmas Fabinho, Alex Sandro and Valencia.

Futmas Paulinho, Thiago Silva, Futmas Meunier and Ruffier are decent enough. They do the job, but I have been using better players in their positions earlier.

Futmas Muriel is bloody amazing, like a poor man's Henry. Really fast, agile, strong, decent pass and a great finisher (most times). He do miss some sitters every now and then though, probably because of his 72 composure. His long shots aren't good either, compared to my Henry and ADP (obviously). Will probably get Crespo back sometime in the future when I can afford him.

Comments

• None?
  • Stell4r
    514 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chiellini for Thiago Silva , Handanovic for ruffier
  • Owls4everr
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Without losing a fair bit of chemistry I wouldn’t hange anything.
  • Stell4r wrote: »
    Chiellini for Thiago Silva , Handanovic for ruffier
    5 chem for Meunier and 7 chem for Fabinho then. Could use Miranda and Handanovic.
  • Owls4everr wrote: »
    Without losing a fair bit of chemistry I wouldn’t hange anything.
    Yeah, I agree. Most likely I'll just save up for a great (icon) ST or/and CM.
  • Ronaldo
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    I like having 1 box2box cm 1 Def cm and one more attacking cm, seeing as you have 2 box2box cm's and a def cm, might be an improvement getting De bruyne RCM and Walker RB??
  • Ronaldo wrote: »
    I like having 1 box2box cm 1 Def cm and one more attacking cm, seeing as you have 2 box2box cm's and a def cm, might be an improvement getting De bruyne RCM and Walker RB??
    Both are quite good at attacking and can score a goal. If I'm replacing one of them it's Paulinho