Best EPL RW/RF?

Manda1997
1757 posts Play-Off Hero
Pretty sure I haven't found one right-sided player in this game that I can get on with except for SBC Promes.
Anybody have any success with them?

Comments

• fifaplayerbol
    4050 posts National Call-Up
    IF Willian this Wednesday
  • Striser
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Willian
  • mdizzl3
    10499 posts Has That Special Something
    SIF Sterling also true IRL
  • Kevin
    1161 posts Professional
    Mkhitaryan or Willian.
  • Lovefifa17
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sif mahrez is very good for me
  • Retro_G
    24211 posts Club Captain
    edited January 1
    I use 86 Son, he is immense on 7 chem.
  • Demon_reborn
    2461 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hero mane is alrig ht. The games broken when having 90+ pace means fackkk allll. Its a disgrace that bailly with 80 pace can keep up with prime henry who has 94 pace.

Also alba muscling valencia off the ball is s sight to behold. Honestly sometimes i dont know why i bother. I guess its the elite rewards that keep me hooked yet i still pacl sweet fa from them :#
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Hero mane is alrig ht. The games broken when having 90+ pace means fackkk allll. Its a disgrace that bailly with 80 pace can keep up with prime henry who has 94 pace.

Also alba muscling valencia off the ball is s sight to behold. Honestly sometimes i dont know why i bother. I guess its the elite rewards that keep me hooked yet i still pacl sweet fa from them :#

Thats because your prime henry is running with the ball and bailly is running without the ball. Ofcourse he will catch up
  • Manda1997
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero

Would go with this card but have the POTM and he’s a lock in my team, absolute monster
  • Advait
    14675 posts Has That Special Something
    SIF Mahrez