Bakayoko Vs Vieira

SeanMurry
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Well let's put it this way. I'm selling Vieira. All game he was getting bullied by bakayoko. Seriously what's the point of these icons when none I've tried are any better than generic bpl players. Every premier league player is a class above icons and I've tried most of the icons in the game. 90 Ronaldo no difference between him and IF Jesus or son. Rio Ferdinand no difference between him or Bailly. Bakayoko and Vieira absolutely no difference at all. The only icon I've tried that the bpl doesn't have an op player for is ADP at cam. The rest are worse than bpl players.

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I think it was on 17 when I bought VIeira and on his debut Cazorla flawed him lol.
  • Absting159
    6990 posts Moderator
    Yeah; I agree with alot of this. I have Gullit and the amount of times he's trucked off of the ball by someone like Jesus is ridiculous. I'll hit LT to shield and someone's go-go gadget leg will wrap around him to steal the ball away as if his gigantic body isnt even there.

If I can get rid of Gullit without taking too big of a hit I'm going to; he's just not worth 1.4m (what I paid).
  • SeanMurry
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    I think it was on 17 when I bought VIeira and on his debut Cazorla flawed him lol.

It's a joke and I'm actually quite angry atm considering I spent hours and hours of trading time to get these players and they don't perform any better than bpl players.
  • Absting159
    6990 posts Moderator
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

It's a joke and I'm actually quite angry atm considering I spent hours and hours of trading time to get these players and they don't perform any better than bpl players.

Well, this is just nonsense. I did too man, but it is what it is. They are better overally - but there is something in this game that allows a mediocre player like Bakayoko to stand out. Last year it was Kante. . .it's silly but it will be there every year. Just try out other players!

Vidal is fantastic - and costs alot - so some guys you get the value, some you don't. CM's, I just haven't found an ICON that is worth it. Attacking Icons on the other hand, 100% stand out.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Well try doing this with Bakayoko... :D

Anyway i agree bakayoko is the best cdm in the game when it comes to defending/intercepting.. but his passing is meh and his shooting is horrible.
    Also Baka tends to wander around a bit too much, even with stay back instructions.
  • McDizzle
    69 posts Park Captain
    I think people expect too much of the icons. They aren't supposed to be god like and untouchable. They would get bullied off the ball, miss place passes and miss shots in real life. If they made them too OP then all people would do is moan about how the people that have an icon are unbeatable. At least this way things are evened up a little.
  • savinopiXBOX
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Completely agree

Lukaku LB is more powerful then alex sandro.

There are these bug player that have more impact of other icon
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    love threads like these
  • Knowlesdinho
    11416 posts Has That Special Something
    You face Bakayoko more so you notice it more. Also better players do not make you a better player of the game.
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Completely agree

Lukaku LB is more powerful then alex sandro.

There are these bug player that have more impact of other icon

They play with their stats..Apply shadow chem. on Lukaku and he becomes very good as a defender.Look at ingame stats,not ratings which are filled with irrelevant factors.
  • Pezza1984
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    I couldn't agree more, i've tried every single high end CDM with a bit of pace, Prime Petit, Vieira 86, Vieira 88, Tolisso OTW, Nain IF, Vidal IF, Matthaus, Desailly, all of them get bullied by Bakayoko, so i've given in and put Bakayoko PTG in with my army of icons and high end players and made him captain, if you can't beat them, join them.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2689302
  • If he gets an in form its game over
  • MikeyP_FC
    13202 posts Has That Special Something
    Pezza1984 wrote: »
    If he gets an in form its game over

@Game over man game over
  • BiigDee
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    I agree with some of this but if your using players correctly you can turn Bakayoko inside out. I've not used Jesus in 2 years of FIFA and packed him earlier. Gave him a game and he's awful. I've been using Icons for so long that I could feel the difference in quality. EPL players do have something to them though and they always give you the hardest games.
  • BiigDee wrote: »
    I agree with some of this but if your using players correctly you can turn Bakayoko inside out. I've not used Jesus in 2 years of FIFA and packed him earlier. Gave him a game and he's awful. I've been using Icons for so long that I could feel the difference in quality. EPL players do have something to them though and they always give you the hardest games.

Bakayoko is different class though, i can deal with Jesus and when i used him i wasn't impressed but this guy is an animal, he's last years Kante with strength and height, my team concedes a lot less goals with him in it, and i have a very high end team, i don't want to use him, but i don't like losing, so he's in there now until the end.
  • SeanMurry
    BiigDee wrote: »

Agree with this but when the game is not at its most responsive bakayoko always 100% without fail comes out on top. Be it in a 50/50 situation or running. He'll just hound you till he gets the ball.
  • BiigDee
    4527 posts National Call-Up

Bakayoko is different class though, i can deal with Jesus and when i used him i wasn't impressed but this guy is an animal, he's last years Kante with strength and height, my team concedes a lot less goals with him in it, and i have a very high end team, i don't want to use him, but i don't like losing, so he's in there now until the end.

Just go with what works for you and your play mate. I thought he was awful, I want a player who can do it all in my squad and he just wasn't good for me. He won me the ball but also gave it away
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move

Just go with what works for you and your play mate. I thought he was awful, I want a player who can do it all in my squad and he just wasn't good for me. He won me the ball but also gave it away

Agreed, his passing is terrible, his dribbling is average, I played him next to Petit and you could tell who the more expensive player was
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    They gotta keep the casuals happy unfortunately - OP shouldn't exist - Good players should be good Mediocre Players should be Mediocre and Average players should be Average
  • Pugzilla
    16598 posts World Class
    Bakayoko is the best CM I’ve used this year only behind 90 Gullit.

He craps on 91 Vieira.

Baka averaged almost an assist every other game from CM not sure why I did the Vieira SBC.
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Renato Sanchez got patched when they did ups in 17 if I am not mistaken.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4145 posts National Call-Up
    Well yeah time to buy bakayoko :trollface:
  • Hollandman
    2696 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah i hate people that plays with OP players but you cant blame them.Bakayoko is really good
  • PelzyWelzy
    9795 posts League Winner
    Pugzilla wrote: »

He **** on 91 Vieira.

Baka averaged almost an assist every other game from CM not sure why I did the Vieira SBC.

Pains me when i read things like this.

Been contemplating throwing Petit in to an SBC all weekend (probably Bergy), knowing full well I could simply put Baka in his place and not really notice a difference.

This game man..
  • Pugzilla
    16598 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »

He **** on 91 Vieira.

Pains me when i read things like this.

Been contemplating throwing Petit in to an SBC all weekend (probably Bergy), knowing full well I could simply put Baka in his place and not really notice a difference.

This game man..

Baka with a shadow man. Did it over 100 games too so it wasn’t/isn’t just a 10 game sample. He is like a glitchy dribbler, feels so agile and fast on the ball. And his passing has like a multiplier, if you shoot in the final third after a Baka pass chances are you score.

• Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    You face Bakayoko more so you notice it more. Also better players do not make you a better player of the game.

So if you had a 20k gold team you would get the same results as you would with a 20m team?
  • DougInskip
    6497 posts League Winner
    He’s **** for me
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    DougInskip wrote: »
    He’s **** for me

Same - whakayoko
  • o0OainavO0o
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Makes sense, I've got both an untradeable Kante and Bagofuko, Bagofuko is far more op in every way possible, even his shooting but it says 49, I read up on another post earlier, why waste on icons, bagofuko martial and Jesus is like a multi mil discount of viera henry and pele.
  • Knowlesdinho
    11416 posts Has That Special Something

So if you had a 20k gold team you would get the same results as you would with a 20m team?

I would do about the same. I have an elite team, but I play with lower end cards too, I always have and always will do.