Musa

iWilshere_19
2006 posts Fans' Favourite
I just played against him and he pushed my Jerome Boateng off the ball every single time they come together

As of Boateng was a school boy

Comments

• bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    ea slider blx again.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm actually surprised I've only came up against him twice since he was released.
  • I know the pain fam. I've had a Gabriel Jesus stiff arm the **** out of Manolas, I was so confused.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    I play with Futmusa but I can tell you he does not push Boateng of the ball (against proper players). Yes he's good and yes he's quick but he has a total lack of strength. Either you git gud in defending or you stop complaining
  • iWilshere_19
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    jonkero wrote: »
    I play with Futmusa but I can tell you he does not push Boateng of the ball (against proper players). Yes he's good and yes he's quick but he has a total lack of strength. Either you git gud in defending or you stop complaining

Proper players? I get elite in weekend league most weekends and I’m not a proper player? Lol if your that deluded not to see what happens in this game I suggest you go and have a look in the mirror and re evaluate your life you clown

• jonkero

Proper players? I get elite in weekend league most weekends and I’m not a proper player? Lol if your that deluded not to see what happens in this game I suggest you go and have a look in the mirror and re evaluate your life you clown

Wow dude calm down a bit. If you reach elite you have to be able to stop musa strength wise with Boateng. That's simply a fact
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

Wow dude calm down a bit. If you reach elite you have to be able to stop musa strength wise with Boateng. That's simply a fact

Dude gtfo, you're the one who doesn't know how BS this game is at times. Doesn't matter if you finish Elite, EA sliders still will bend you over and put it in ur arse
  • jonkero wrote: »

Finally! Someone who knows what they are doing on defense. So tell me fam, If my player has 85+ strength/agression and my opponent has no more than 65 and weighs 40lbs less, how is it possible that I cannot push him off the ball? Better yet, how is it possible that he is pushing even me at all?

Help a brotha out.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

Finally! Someone who knows what they are doing on defense. So tell me fam, If my player has 85+ strength/agression and my opponent has no more than 65 and weighs 40lbs less, how is it possible that I cannot push him off the ball? Better yet, how is it possible that he is pushing even me at all?

Help a brotha out.

Musa has high balance
  • Viggo 007 wrote: »

Help a brotha out.

Musa has high balance

High balance wouldn't let someone pull off Impossible feats of strength but I could just be looking too deep into it.
  • jonkero
    edited December 2017

Help a brotha out.

It's not a guarantee you will push a player off the ball when you have higher strength. There are a lot of factors in play, but I can tell you when it comes to strength my Musa doesn't stand a chance against Boateng, only with pace and good dribbling he can win.
  • Leon0713
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Help a brotha out.

Musa has high balance

High balance wouldn't let someone pull off Impossible feats of strength but I could just be looking too deep into it.

This game is random and serves illogical BS, meaning events where Musa pushes people off people much stronger will happen. It is EA after all.
  • jonkero
    Leon0713 wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Help a brotha out.

Musa has high balance

This game is random and serves illogical BS, meaning events where Musa pushes people off people much stronger will happen. It is EA after all.

OK
  • Ballist1x
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    I know the pain fam. I've had a Gabriel Jesus stiff arm the **** out of Manolas, I was so confused.

Just had the same in Squad battle, outgunned manolas from a goal kick, left manolas on the floor and they scored to win 2-1 my only los in 12 games on Legendary.