Saarundisc
225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Sorry for the deliberately misleading title. Will this score be enough for gold 1 in squad battles? Ive got four games to play but my Taxi due in 9 mins. Raging cos 3 of the 4 are against low rated teams with shan chemistry. I’m currently on 28k and I’m hoping it will be enough anyone?

Comments

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Does it matter? You cant play anyway.
  • Saarundisc
    Fair one. I could always bump the Taxi get an uber and get battered off the missus.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Saarundisc wrote: »
    Sorry for the deliberately misleading title. Will this score be enough for gold 1 in squad battles? Ive got four games to play but my Taxi due in 9 mins. Raging cos 3 of the 4 are against low rated teams with shan chemistry. I’m currently on 28k and I’m hoping it will be enough anyone?

Tonight could be different with a lot of people in similar situations to yourself, so it's hard to say...

But just forget about it and enjoy your night rather than worrying about 10 or 20k coins... :smile:
  • limjitwe
    9973 posts Has That Special Something
    I doubt it will be enough.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bro its not like Gold 1 rewards are a lot better than Gold 2 rewards.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't think you'll get Gold 1 with that but everyone might go out and forget all about SBs, which would be wise of them!
  • Saarundisc
    Got them