For those of you who play on WiFi

SeanMurry
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
At least set up a 5ghz connection. 2.4 doesn't cut it. Better would be to get a cable to your router. Cheers to the Germans who lag their way to victory.

Comments

• hrv97
    3520 posts National Call-Up
    :joy:
  • BrentfordFC
    12460 posts Has That Special Something
    1v1 on rust???

I got big guns mert
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    "lag their way to victory" LOL.
  • SeanMurry
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

It's true, everytime I play a German I always get horrendous lag. Even the Spanish aren't as bad and they are known for terrible opponents.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32186 posts National Team Captain
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    At least set up a 5ghz connection. 2.4 doesn't cut it. Better would be to get a cable to your router. Cheers to the Germans who lag their way to victory.

@Krasi ?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Germans all have dedicated server in their houses. Was confirmed by @Orison
  • SeanMurry
    Blarix wrote: »

Would be nice if it at least allows you to personalize location of matchmaking. I don't really want to play anyone from Germany or Spain but they are my most matched games. When I get an English opponent it's absolutely fine.
  • Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect

It's true, everytime I play a German I always get horrendous lag. Even the Spanish aren't as bad and they are known for terrible opponents.

I'm German and have terrible connection even though I connected my x box via lan but it's a disadvantage for sure cost me the division 1 tittle today :(
  • Orison
    50060 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

@Blarix my house is better equipped than the NSA HQ at this point mert. Ddosing people in seasons and lagging my way to wins in fut champs :trollface: war didn't work out for us so we had to find another way to ensure our dominance and so we turned to fifa B)
  • SeanMurry

I'm German and have terrible connection even though I connected my x box via lan but it's a disadvantage for sure cost me the division 1 tittle today :(

Maybe it's just the **** servers
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

@Blarix my house is better equipped than the NSA HQ at this point mert. Ddosing people in seasons and lagging my way to wins in fut champs :trollface: war didn't work out for us so we had to find another way to ensure our dominance and so we turned to fifa B)

:joy: ffs
  • Davisto
    6356 posts Big Money Move

:joy: ffs

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner

for f**.. :joy:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Deutschland über alles
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26083 posts Player of the Year
    Pesky Germans
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play on Wifi (fiber) 500/500 and it still lags when playing Fifa (usually gets around 75/30 on a pc test). I did try with cable, and got 370/320 on my pc, but when I tried to play Fifa with cable, I got lag in every match I played.

When playing games like Injustice 2 or forza online, it never lags. Ea server is the worst server on xbox after 2k games
  • Tuulis
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cut the crap, wifi is fine. Its the mobile networks that suck. Like 3g/4g/5g.
    At least learn the terms
  • SeanMurry
    Tuulis wrote: »
    Cut the ****, wifi is fine. Its the mobile networks that suck. Like 3g/4g/5g.
    At least learn the terms

Why would people play on 4g :lol:. I've played it once before and it was terrible.
  • Campino
    27504 posts Player of the Year

:D:joy: