Prime Henry!

Leon0713
1807 posts Fans' Favourite
edited December 2017
Reviews on him? I'd need to be informed before deciding to do his SBC. Cheers.

Comments

• Futfanatic
    13394 posts Has That Special Something
    His sbc is only 600k/~20% cheaper than the market price. Would not make so much coins untradable when you can buy him now and watch him rise after toty when you can actually sell him for profit if you ever wanted to.
  • iWilshere_19
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wasn’t sure about doing his SBC but I’m glad I did now

6”2 lighting fast and strong
    Decent in the air due to his height and his finesse shot is the best I’ve used he can score from anywhere and anytime if goal and his weak foot is strong
  • Leon0713

Decent in the air due to his height and his finesse shot is the best I’ve used he can score from anywhere and anytime if goal and his weak foot is strong

Would you pair him next to a striker? I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2 (2) with ADP SBC, so can't really switch to 4321.
  • iWilshere_19
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    Leon0713 wrote: »

Would you pair him next to a striker? I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2 (2) with ADP SBC, so can't really switch to 4321.

Yes with smaller agile striker like Jesus or Mertens or someone of that ilk maybe an Mbappe

He works well like that
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Leon0713 wrote: »

Yes with smaller agile striker like Jesus or Mertens or someone of that ilk maybe an Mbappe

He works well like that

He might as well choose someone french, also opens up for some more hybrid options.

Mbappe, Griezmann, Lacazette.. you pick one.
  • Leon0713
    I'd need to wait a while, especially after spending, stupidly, on certain investments.