OT - XB gift cards

Bowden92
6072 posts Big Money Move
Daft question really, but as I never really open packs and I've never used an XB gift card before ...

I got a voucher for Christmas, don't need anything with it so thought I might aswell waste it on Packs, if I get an XB gift card with it, I can get FP with the gift card can't I ? I'm sure I probably can, just don't wanna get stuck with a gift card if I can't

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You certainly can

Dashboard > add a code

Then Fifa > buy points

You have to do the second part on a console though
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Some places don't allow you to buy gift cards with vouchers so might want to check that, mate.
  • Bowden92
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    You certainly can

Dashboard > add a code

Then Fifa > buy points

You have to do the second part on a console though

Thank you, daft question really but If I could use it in FP then I'd have no use for it so needed to double check :)
  • Bowden92
    Some places don't allow you to buy gift cards with vouchers so might want to check that, mate.

Really, was just planning on going to game, might give them a ring before then :)
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Bowden92 wrote: »

Really, was just planning on going to game, might give them a ring before then :)

I’m going to try the exact same thing in about half hour so I’ll let you know lol
  • Bowden92
    Bowden92 wrote: »

I’m going to try the exact same thing in about half hour so I’ll let you know lol

Sound, thanks Dave
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Game gift card to Xbox credit all done and zero problems

The code comes on a printed receipt and you can’t return it, but neither of those matter to you I guess
  • Bowden92
    Game gift card to Xbox credit all done and zero problems

The code comes on a printed receipt and you can’t return it, but neither of those matter to you I guess

Ah nice one, nah, I have no use for this voucher, id only waste it on clothes or whatever and I really don't need them, so might aswell "waste" it on Packs, cheers pal