• TomPUFC193416
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    92 ADP
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Adp 87 is stellar.
  • Retro_G
    28222 posts Player of the Year
    87 Del Piero is the best version. Has the best stamina, aggression, pace.
  • Memati
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    messi
  • W77
    930 posts Professional
    i had Messi 94 hero and i had ADP 87 which imo best version. ADP was amazing can dribble amazing and can pass and freekick like a pro. But after playing with Messi 94 i felt Messi was better. better finishing better curve balls. better dribble. ADP is amazing but Messi is just a little more better that's all i can say . Both doing the job imo
  • WarrenBarton
    7321 posts Big Money Move
    Messi, pace, balance and the best finesse in the game
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    90 ADP is better than 92
  • DangerZone
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Messi walks around defenders like they are witches hats!
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Messi
  • SSL14
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sounds like you guys are leaning towards messi. Only seems like there's a very limited supply of his 94 card. Will try and snipe one on Monday morning for a good price.

Thanks for your opinions
  • W77
    930 posts Professional
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Sounds like you guys are leaning towards messi. Only seems like there's a very limited supply of his 94 card. Will try and snipe one on Monday morning for a good price.

Thanks for your opinions
    get the 95 messi if u have the coins he even better . i don't know your coin situation
  • SSL14
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2017
    W77 wrote: »
    SSL14 wrote: »

Thanks for your opinions
    get the 95 messi if u have the coins he even better . i don't know your coin situation

I could probably scrape up enough to get the 95 messi, but was thinking if I keep around 700k in reserve which I'd save by the 94 purchase, that will allow me to build a solid side around him also.

I'm hoping as toty nears 94 Messi will drop to under 1.5mil as he'll get another upgrade card.

Budget is 2.2/2.3million mark.
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    messi all day. most elusive player in the game. pace, shot pass and his dribbling is so unique