Petit

SeanMurry
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why does he feel meh

His in game stats look amazing, yet he's costing me games recently. Can't finish to save his life even from 5 yards out. He hits the post constantly. His defending is bang average at best. He feels extremely sluggish. Like the ball is next to him but he never wins those important 50/50 challenges even against players like eriksen. He got muscled by him. Vieira on the other hand is amazing can't fault the guy but how do I get petit to perform like his stats and not like a lazy cm that literally doesn't move from his position? Is there custom tactics I need to add?

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    71990 posts Moderator
    Low power shots>
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Low power shots>

    That's the shot I did with him. Smashed off the post and begovic gathered the ball up. If he was tradeable I would 100% get rid of him. He's the weak link in my team. Vidal and Vieira are making him look like a bronze player.
  • Otis
    3448 posts National Call-Up
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Low power shots>

    That's the shot I did with him. Smashed off the post and begovic gathered the ball up. If he was tradeable I would 100% get rid of him. He's the weak link in my team. Vidal and Vieira are making him look like a bronze player.

    How many games are you judging this off?
  • NoPosWow914
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everything you said is the complete opposite for the petit i use lol.. sounds to me you’re expecting him to play like Gullit
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Otis wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Low power shots>

    That's the shot I did with him. Smashed off the post and begovic gathered the ball up. If he was tradeable I would 100% get rid of him. He's the weak link in my team. Vidal and Vieira are making him look like a bronze player.

    How many games are you judging this off?

    313 games. He's got 24 goals and 38 assists. He really does absolutely nout for me in game.
  • krambizzle
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    Petit a weak link? :D
    I've had Petit from the start of Fifa and will never get rid of him
  • DoD_Jester
    26488 posts Player of the Year
    This thread :neutral:
  • A Crafty Gamer
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was considering doing his SBC, as I'm getting a little bored with everything.

    I need a few more people to come in here and tell this guy he's nuts.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thing is as soon as I posted this he scores 1 and assists 2 with an in game rating of 9.8 :lol:. Maybe I needed this to change his luck.
  • Otis
    3448 posts National Call-Up
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    Otis wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Low power shots>

    That's the shot I did with him. Smashed off the post and begovic gathered the ball up. If he was tradeable I would 100% get rid of him. He's the weak link in my team. Vidal and Vieira are making him look like a bronze player.

    How many games are you judging this off?

    313 games. He's got 24 goals and 38 assists. He really does absolutely nout for me in game.

    My full backs have a better return than that. Maybe he just doesnt click with you
  • Addicksfan
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Prime or another version??

    I have used Petit at CM and CDM for nearly 150 games now and I have found him to be more effective as a deep lying playmaker/disruptor at CDM with his high stamina and interceptions he excels at this.

    He has 90 and above in each of long shots, shot power, short passing, interceptions, standing tackle, stamina and aggression, which lend themselves to playing a deeper lying disruptive role in the team, he didn't perform that well for me in a more advanced box to box type role.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2017
    Otis wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    Otis wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Low power shots>

    That's the shot I did with him. Smashed off the post and begovic gathered the ball up. If he was tradeable I would 100% get rid of him. He's the weak link in my team. Vidal and Vieira are making him look like a bronze player.

    How many games are you judging this off?

    313 games. He's got 24 goals and 38 assists. He really does absolutely nout for me in game.

    My full backs have a better return than that. Maybe he just doesnt click with you
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Prime or another version??

    I have used Petit at CM and CDM for nearly 150 games now and I have found him to be more effective as a deep lying playmaker/disruptor at CDM with his high stamina and interceptions he excels at this.

    He has 90 and above in each of long shots, shot power, short passing, interceptions, standing tackle, stamina and aggression, which lend themselves to playing a deeper lying disruptive role in the team, he didn't perform that well for me in a more advanced box to box type role.

    Prime

    4321 LCM
  • Addicksfan
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    Otis wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    Otis wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Low power shots>

    That's the shot I did with him. Smashed off the post and begovic gathered the ball up. If he was tradeable I would 100% get rid of him. He's the weak link in my team. Vidal and Vieira are making him look like a bronze player.

    How many games are you judging this off?

    313 games. He's got 24 goals and 38 assists. He really does absolutely nout for me in game.

    My full backs have a better return than that. Maybe he just doesnt click with you
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Prime or another version??

    I have used Petit at CM and CDM for nearly 150 games now and I have found him to be more effective as a deep lying playmaker/disruptor at CDM with his high stamina and interceptions he excels at this.

    He has 90 and above in each of long shots, shot power, short passing, interceptions, standing tackle, stamina and aggression, which lend themselves to playing a deeper lying disruptive role in the team, he didn't perform that well for me in a more advanced box to box type role.

    Prime

    4321 LCM

    In that form I'd play him central on SBWA with two more attack minded CM's either side of him, although you have Vieira who is certainly going to play that defensive role better than Petit.

    Could you goto 4-2-3-1 and have him and Vieira at CDM?
Sign In or Register to comment.