How to win all 4 games in a set squad Battles

SeanMurry
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I always manage to win 3 out of the 4 4/5-0 but at least 1 game the AI goes completely off skill level and starts stringing ping pong 1-2's I had Dante score a hattrick of headers from set pieces. Could not tackle for my life they kept abusing the shield and spin.

Comments

• SeanMurry
    Ederson with 17 saves too compared to my gk will 0 saves but conceded 3 goals. I could not touch the CPU. It felt like they were boosted or I was lowered in terms of stats.
  • heefmondo
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    Git gud
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    What are you playing on? World class, legendary?
  • SeanMurry
    What are you playing on? World class, legendary?

Legendary, I always win 3 but the 4th game I can't even get the ball.
  • SeanMurry
    Yup thrashed again by CR7 at striker. 88 rated team 7-0. Couldn't beat them at anything. How do you shove the AI over when they constantly bounce off tackles.
  • McDizzle
    69 posts Park Captain
    Force the AI wide. Don't dive in and constantly pressure them. Don't always try to score the same way against them, don't forget to try low / lobbed crosses or first time shots from outside the box.
  • SeanMurry
    McDizzle wrote: »
    Force the AI wide. Don't dive in and constantly pressure them. Don't always try to score the same way against them, don't forget to try low / lobbed crosses or first time shots from outside the box.

How do you force them wide using 4321, the AI was using on both occasions when I get an **** beating 4231 wide with 2 CDM. Every pass was closed down and they just spray everything wide. I couldn't even keep up.
  • Mike_Pickford
    3695 posts National Call-Up
    At this point mate I just think it's a mental thing. If you're in the mindset that you can only win 3/4, then your play in that fourth game probably reflects that. I've had my fair share of BS games in squad battles, but there's no other worldly force at play working against you.
  • McDizzle
    69 posts Park Captain
    Don't dive in for the tackle and show them down the wings by blocking the pas on the inside. It's also useful to try and get your midfielders to get to them from behind. If you need to foul them then do it as long as you wont give away a penalty.

I play 4-3-3 with 2 CM and a CAM.