Just made my first big mistake listing this year.

xFATAL
4053 posts National Call-Up
Congrats to whomever got my 87 Inzaghi for 106k,lol. I put a sp of 499k and attempted for a BIN of 550k but when I listed it put him up at min, Not listing big cards on web app anymore...... I make one big mistake every year so I guess I got that out of the way. :'(

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13026 posts Has That Special Something
    #RIP
  • eRbz26
    1029 posts Professional
    Damn RIP.. I felt horrible when I listed Suarez at 400k, he was selling for 480k
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    I did this a lot when listing 84's. Sold a few Benatias for 750 coins instead of 7.5k

Can't imagine an icon though! Feel bad for ya
  • Jobiwan
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    Unlucky mate thats tough. Worse part is it was probably some bot for coin sellers that got it as well...
  • xFATAL
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Unlucky mate thats tough. Worse part is it was probably some bot for coin sellers that got it as well...

It was up for almost 30 seconds so AB must not be onto the icons or just server lag. Gonna trade tonight and make the coins back so no big deal.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    It happens.
    I remember I ve bought Hero Ronaldo for min cap on fifa 16 :joy: best fut day :joy:
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    xFATAL wrote: »

It was up for almost 30 seconds so AB must not be onto the icons or just server lag. Gonna trade tonight and make the coins back so no big deal.

hmm how you going to do that in one night :) ?
  • Nervous_Nick
    5099 posts Big Money Move
    I sold KDB for 22k instead of 220k a few weeks ago...
  • xFATAL
    Chavez wrote: »

It's really not that hard just takes up alot of time.
  • xFATAL
    I sold KDB for 22k instead of 220k a few weeks ago...

That really sucks especially when you list, realize your mistake and see your card sitting on the market for that price the few seconds before he's bought and nothing you can do.
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    suuuucks

iv spent what felt like hours sniping for icons and not seen any pop up for under 20k the going rate
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez wrote: »

It's really not that hard just takes up alot of time.

made roughly 2 million this year ont he market, but getting such an amount in a night... that will not happen for me :(
  • Dzeko86BIH
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Autobuyer probably got it
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Ouch. That's certainly a fatal error to your coin total.

I'm always ultra careful on the web app as I've seen that happen before, normally when you hit an extra key by mistake.
  • xFATAL
    edited December 2017
    Dasco wrote: »
    Ouch. That's certainly a fatal error to your coin total.

I'm always ultra careful on the web app as I've seen that happen before, normally when you hit an extra key by mistake.

It was at work during a break so I was in a hurry. Also doesn't help the CPU/Keyboard isn't exactly in tip top shape due to other people using it daily non stop. Like you said, Just have to be more careful especially when listing expensive cards.
  • xFATAL
    Dzeko86BIH wrote: »
    Autobuyer probably got it

Probably but it was up for almost 30 seconds so who knows. Was hoping someone would come on here bragging about it.