Elite 1 Squad Battles

SeanMurry
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2017
I've given up on weekend league, just doesn't work for me. Anyway that aside if I was to finish gold 3 it's basically the same as finishing Elite 1 on squad battles which I'm currently sitting on 56k points. 2 games played on ultimate (never ever again) the rest 4-0,5-0 and occasionally concede 1 or 2 wins. Is it just better if I stick to squad battles? What are the packs like as well?

Comments

• McDizzle
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2017
    Packs haven't been amazing for me I don't think there is a game mode where you get luckier packs anyway. Highest I've been is E3. If you find it fun then go for it. 40k coins plus I'd say at least another 20k from the 2 mega packs at worst isn't too bad in my opinion.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    McDizzle wrote: »
    Packs haven't been amazing for me I don't think there is a game mode where you get luckier packs anyway. Highest I've been is E3. If you find it fun then go for it. 40k coins plus I'd say at least another 20k from the 2 mega packs at worst isn't too bad in my opinion.

I enjoy it because I can actually play it. It's smooth and is amazing when it's playing like that. I can't be bothered with the rage that WL makes me because I'm made to look like I'm a div 10 player.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    edited December 2017
    If you play WL you will get better but if you are not better than Elite 3 the pack rewards are not that good.

If what matters to you are packs stick to the SBC's.
  • ITSSPENO
    1979 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't get much time to play these days, but when I do it's usually always squad battles. Think I usually aim for silver 1/gold 3 from maybe 7/8 games on pro. I find it fun, AI is alot better than previous years and they don't dab on you si that's good

Think I get around 10k plus a few packs for a few hours fun, can't complain.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Play SB and enjoy... I haven't bothered with WL since about the third or fourth week. Squad Battles is much lower stress and I can get Elite 2 with my eyes closed - haven't been bothered to try for Elite 1 yet. Packs are decent but as usual I don't expect much so usually not disappointed.