Is it possible to defend front 3 of Sane,Jesus and salah?

SeanMurry
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2017
My front 3 is Neymar,Hernandez 87 and bale yet I come up against these 3 most games and I have massive issues particularly with sane. He just wins anything bs and it always goes his way. You tackle him it rebounds back to him. You shove him over he gets back up and tackles you to then score faster than when he hit the deck.

Comments

• Campino
    27466 posts Player of the Year
    Yes
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    In fluent gameplay = yes
    In delay = no
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17261 posts World Class
    yes
  • Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I own potm sane and he is a nightmare for my opponents to be honest
  • FrankFrank
    2211 posts Fans' Favourite
    To be honest i would much rather meet Sane, Jesus and Salah than your front 3 mate :D
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    To be honest i would much rather meet Sane, Jesus and Salah than your front 3 mate :D

Agreed! That said, Sane seems to cause me no end of problems from time to time, normally in a 4321. I can't figure out how opponents seem to sit deep with their front three way up the pitch. When I've tried to replicate, the whole team seems to sit deep. Any suggestions folks?
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just smash straight into them with heavy tackles from the get go
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »

Agreed! That said, Sane seems to cause me no end of problems from time to time, normally in a 4321. I can't figure out how opponents seem to sit deep with their front three way up the pitch. When I've tried to replicate, the whole team seems to sit deep. Any suggestions folks?

Attack + counter
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daveyb wrote: »

Use to do that till I got rid of Valencia and Bailly and upgraded to Manolas and Florenzi. They are better overall but they can't mash players. They just don't feel as strong as Bailly and Valencia. I'm kind of stuck though because I have Nainggolan untradable but if I was to go back to Bailly and Valencia I would have to buy pogba and leave Nainggolan on the bench. Waste of 200k tbh. I really don't know what to do.
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    Daveyb wrote: »

Use to do that till I got rid of Valencia and Bailly and upgraded to Manolas and Florenzi. They are better overall but they can't mash players. They just don't feel as strong as Bailly and Valencia. I'm kind of stuck though because I have Nainggolan untradable but if I was to go back to Bailly and Valencia I would have to buy pogba and leave Nainggolan on the bench. Waste of 200k tbh. I really don't know what to do.

Everybody is capable of making a cheeky slide tackle to the head. :trollface:
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Break legs