POTM Salah

RDR123
286 posts Sunday League Hero
Is he a beast? :p I sold 85 Okocha to fund his SBC but haven't used him yet. Going to use him at RF with Prime Overmaars on the left and POTM Kane in the middle.

Comments

• Owls4everr
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Very very good. Just be careful of his 2* weak foot. It really does kill his card.

Saying that he is my central striker.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5506 posts Big Money Move
    He's unreal, not sure how he would be as a RF but I have him up front with Icardi and he's incredible.
  • RDR123
    Owls4everr wrote: »
    Very very good. Just be careful of his 2* weak foot. It really does kill his card.

Okay I seen a few people saying about his weak foot but others said it doesn't feel as bad as 2*? What's his strength like in game? The reason I sold Okocha 85 is because he is so weak that pretty much any defender can easily push him off the ball.

• I SiR MartY I
    5506 posts Big Money Move
    RDR123 wrote: »

Okay I seen a few people saying about his weak foot but others said it doesn't feel as bad as 2*? What's his strength like in game? The reason I sold Okocha 85 is because he is so weak that pretty much any defender can easily push him off the ball.

His weak foot is inconsistent. One minute it hits a perfect volley top corner from an awkward angle, the next a simple pea roller goes miles wide, I try to avoid cutting in on it if possible and keep on his left. Strength is fine, LT shielding and his balance keep him on his feet most of the time, speed allows him to get away once he's protected it, of course a defender with pace and a ton of strength always tugging at his shirt can be a pain to play against but Salah usually comes out on top of most battles for me.
  • I am a massive fan of him, play him in a 41212 (2) as my left striker with Futmas antonio and TOTGS Frimmi at CAM, he consistently bangs it top right off his left, he also seems to have this weird consistentcy of doing really good low shots through defenders! ^_^
  • RDR123
    edited December 2017
    Well he's scored 16 in 8 games so far playing at RF and has handed Kane a load of assists in the middle. A far better RF than 85 Okocha imo :D
  • ssclof
    214 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have his 86 ST card. His left foot is phenomenal, but right foot is bs.
  • Owls4everr
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    RDR123 wrote: »

He’s strong enough and quick enough to get away. Like said above his WF is so inconsistent. I score chips with it and then he’ll roll it 5 yards wide which gets annoying.

I have the 88 version and considering swooping him into CAM