Do you own Prime Overmars?

Ducduc
65 posts Park Captain
I would like to see his in game specialalities/traits from online gameplay before I pull the trigger and start unlocking his SBC.

Could someone therefore pse check for me if you either own his SBC card or his tradeable card and post what specialalities/traits appear on the screen during online gameplay?

Want to make sure I’m going to be getting what I should be getting....

Comments

• Ducduc
    65 posts Park Captain
    Btw, make sure it’s online gameplay, not single player when you check. I suspect they will be different unfortunately.
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Just checked - he’s got swerve shot, flair dribbling & sexy hair - they’re the traits listed in online play
  • Ducduc
    65 posts Park Captain
    Just checked - he’s got swerve shot, flair dribbling & sexy hair - they’re the traits listed in online play

You got the SBC card? Would you mind checking single player for me and seeing if they match up?

He not got ‘Tries to beat defensive line’ or ‘Speed dribbler’?
  • Cafcben
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just get him you won’t be disappointed, played 349 games 340 goals 190 assists. Always gets the crucial goal.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Only player I’d trade him for is cr7 and that would be sad. One of a kind plauer
  • Ducduc
    65 posts Park Captain
    I’m in a position where I can get:

Untradeable 90 Overmars
    88 Overmars
    NIF Neymar

I want to make sure the SBC 90 Overmars performs as he should and isn’t missing any of the traits etc that other cards seem to suffer, hence why I’m interested in seeing his ingame traits/specialities both online and offline.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Untradable Overmars is fab. Would be mad to do NIF Neymar instead.
  • RDR123
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ducduc wrote: »
    I’m in a position where I can get:

Untradeable 90 Overmars
    88 Overmars
    NIF Neymar

I want to make sure the SBC 90 Overmars performs as he should and isn’t missing any of the traits etc that other cards seem to suffer, hence why I’m interested in seeing his ingame traits/specialities both online and offline.

Deffinately get the 90 Overmars, you'll love him and you get the rewards from the SBC so could always pull someone decent
  • Layton8212
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2017
    Ive got him and hes on the reserves for me. Its never gonne be the best card you use and it will only come in handy for an sbc. 86 son is cheaper and alot better, so is martial and neymar. He gets pushed off the ball way too easy and his burst off pace never shows in weekend league. Dont get fooled with the average icons and always do the loans before you buy
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    I’ve had overmars and he was pretty good. I would urge you to get the tradeable version though. 500k on an untradeable is needless imho. I’ve sold mine now and changed my team since. The reality is you will probably change yours too. The packs you will get (from the SBC) will be gash and the whole building teams for squad builders is as much fun as sticking pins in your eyes anyway imho. Your call though but he’s a good player to have.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    Ive got him and hes on the reserves for me. Its never gonne be the best card you use and it will only come in handy for an sbc. 86 son is cheaper and alot better, so is martial and neymar. He gets pushed off the ball way too easy and his burst off pace never shows in weekend league. Dont get fooled with the average icons and always do the loans before you buy

Lol wow .. that’s pretty sad. Overmars is probably the best LF after cr7 in game. He’s like Messi but stronger full stamina and a missile of a left. He’s just clutch.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up

Under no circumstances is Martial anywhere near Overmars level. I found him awful. I SBCs my untradable Martial as a cheap 82.
  • Cafcben
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I’m not sure you’ve played with him lol terrible review.