Prime Icon AM's

CaptainWazza
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
I would like to get 1 of ADP, Hagi and Bergkamp to go into my 1st team but don't know which. Given the price of Hagi, and seeing that he is (arguably) only slightly worse than the other two he seems the best value. (for a player who has about 1.5M to spend) Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lackosweat
    11851 posts Has That Special Something
    Buy 87 ADP. Tradable and cost just a bit more than prime ADP sbc.
  • CaptainWazza
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    If you have 1.5 mil for the whole team I'd go with Hagi for more overall investment

It depends how much you can strengthen the team with what coins you have left over, would need to see your squad and what you think you'd do with the ~ mil coins as opposed to ~500k coins to really tell if it's worth for your squad or not

I've got a team of solid players, (Mertens, 87 Benatia, 83 Allan, 86 Perisic etc) but just need a quality CAM to finish the team off. I might get Hagi and try hybridise TOTY Marcelo in depending on his price
  • CaptainWazza
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Buy 87 ADP. Tradable and cost just a bit more than prime ADP sbc.

fair shout
  • smcali23
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Buy 87 ADP and watch your team come alive.
  • RockyMountains
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Buy 87 ADP and watch your team come alive.

Also for ST?
  • LDevlin
    2400 posts Fans' Favourite
    Buy 87 ADP use him there in my team and if one of my ST don’t do well I put him up top and he’s great there aswell.
  • CaptainWazza
    LDevlin wrote: »
    Buy 87 ADP use him there in my team and if one of my ST don’t do well I put him up top and he’s great there aswell.

cheers