Experts/Professionals and everyone with knowledge

1
SeanMurry
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2017
Hi Lads and lasses

I've recently qualified for fut champs through qualifying via div 1 promotion and I've also won the division 1 title. Today I thought I may as well give fut champs a go.

When I start up games they constantly lag jitter and glitch all over the place. I can't select players and get mauled by everyone from anywhere in the world.

I did an experiment, I added a guy who beat me 4-0 in party and added him as friend. I played him in friendly game mode and absolutely smashed him 9-1. He quit after 78th min.

What I don't understand is why is divisions, friendlies soo smooth for me but as soon as I go on fut champs it's like playing a dvd on x128 speed. I just cannot compete to a level I should be at considering the achievements I've gained via seasons. I really should be gold 3 at bare minimum.

Could someone out of kindness please help me through this. I've spoken to useless EA advisors. Provide trace reports all came back all good and they just didn't know what to do next. EA advisor rashinyad asked me to post on here to gain some advice. Please I'll be extremely grateful for anyone who comes forward. Many thanks

Comments

  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Git gud..
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Git gud..

    Not really the answer I was looking for but please enjoy your day sir.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Trace report if anyone with technical knowledge om here is interested

    Ping and packed loss to EA servers

    Ping 38
    Packet loss 12

    This was the average of a 10 min span.
  • Stonebridge
    1150 posts Professional
    Opposite för me
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Opposite för me

    It sucks, I'd rather have lag in seasons and no lag in fut champs. Better rewards than 15k for winning the poxy thing.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Game face mode on
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    Trace report if anyone with technical knowledge om here is interested

    Ping and packed loss to EA servers

    Ping 38
    Packet loss 12

    This was the average of a 10 min span.

    No one here can help, or cares.

    The game is a mess and EA are a joke.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game face mode on

    Please could you explain further. Sorry but I don't know what you mean.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did the guy you added not want to crack on with the rest of his 40 games?

    Maybe you just can't handle the pressure of the big league

    Some people choke
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2017
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    Trace report if anyone with technical knowledge om here is interested

    Ping and packed loss to EA servers

    Ping 38
    Packet loss 12

    This was the average of a 10 min span.

    No one here can help, or cares.

    The game is a mess and EA are a joke.

    I've spoken to 7 different advisors and none of them know or can explain why I'm having such difficulties connecting and playing on fut champs. I've been kicked out of 50% of my games. Never ever had disconnect issues on season.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4386 posts National Call-Up
    I don't get lag in any mode. I use to with bellsouth, but Comcast has been great for me.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Did the guy you added not want to crack on with the rest of his 40 games?

    Maybe you just can't handle the pressure of the big league

    Some people choke

    Honestly if I was to choke I wouldn't ever win div 1, this game mode is full of try hards. I personally don't feel pressure. I play well normally under the conditions of the game but fut champs I can't play because it's laggy 99% of the time.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2017
    I don't get lag in any mode. I use to with bellsouth, but Comcast has been great for me.

    UK bud, max connection I can get he is 78mbps even then it's UP TO. I average 33 Mbps paying for an UP TO service. It's shocking here.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Did the guy you added not want to crack on with the rest of his 40 games?

    Maybe you just can't handle the pressure of the big league

    Some people choke

    Honestly if I was to choke I wouldn't ever win div 1, this game mode is full of try hards. I personally don't feel pressure. I play well normally under the conditions of the game but fut champs I can't play because it's laggy 99% of the time.

    So you can't beat players that try hard?

    I think you've solved your own problem. Feel free to keep blaming the game though.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Please anyone???
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TalentFG wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Did the guy you added not want to crack on with the rest of his 40 games?

    Maybe you just can't handle the pressure of the big league

    Some people choke

    Honestly if I was to choke I wouldn't ever win div 1, this game mode is full of try hards. I personally don't feel pressure. I play well normally under the conditions of the game but fut champs I can't play because it's laggy 99% of the time.

    So you can't beat players that try hard?

    I think you've solved your own problem. Feel free to keep blaming the game though.

    If you read correctly I was saying div 1 is full of try hards and I've won the division. So your point is completely invalid. Learn to read before you start commenting useless childish rubbish which is of no use to my post. If you have anything intelligent to share please I welcome it.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    Please anyone???

    Your not good enough for fut champs yet. Just keep trying.

    Fut champs>>>>>>>>>>div 1
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2017
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    Please anyone???

    Your not good enough for fut champs yet. Just keep trying.

    Fut champs>>>>>>>>>>div 1

    No you're not understanding. I can't connect properly or play on these servers. I've been DC 50% of the time and my controller won't select players on time pass,shoot etc takes 2 seconds to pull off. All my opponents seem fine and I've messaged most and they say they have no issues with connection.
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    i have smooth gameplay on fut champs and dko but get some button delay but any other mode i get shocking lag, i guess a big part of it is the **** servers ea provide us with.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i have smooth gameplay on fut champs and dko but get some button delay but any other mode i get shocking lag, i guess a big part of it is the **** servers ea provide us with.

    I have between 30-35mbps internet. Depending on time of day it can drop to 28 but that's at 4-8pm. For somre reason my village get throttled between these times but these speeds are definitely fine for gaming. I play CSGO absolutely fine no server lag or anything. As soon as I boot up FIFA or need for speed I start to see shocking connection issues.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Did the guy you added not want to crack on with the rest of his 40 games?

    Maybe you just can't handle the pressure of the big league

    Some people choke

    Honestly if I was to choke I wouldn't ever win div 1, this game mode is full of try hards. I personally don't feel pressure. I play well normally under the conditions of the game but fut champs I can't play because it's laggy 99% of the time.

    So you can't beat players that try hard?

    I think you've solved your own problem. Feel free to keep blaming the game though.

    If you read correctly I was saying div 1 is full of try hards and I've won the division. So your point is completely invalid. Learn to read before you start commenting useless childish rubbish which is of no use to my post. If you have anything intelligent to share please I welcome it.

    Your English isn't great.

    You're still blaming the game. You've found your level. You will finish where you deserve in the weekend league.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TalentFG wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Did the guy you added not want to crack on with the rest of his 40 games?

    Maybe you just can't handle the pressure of the big league

    Some people choke

    Honestly if I was to choke I wouldn't ever win div 1, this game mode is full of try hards. I personally don't feel pressure. I play well normally under the conditions of the game but fut champs I can't play because it's laggy 99% of the time.

    So you can't beat players that try hard?

    I think you've solved your own problem. Feel free to keep blaming the game though.

    If you read correctly I was saying div 1 is full of try hards and I've won the division. So your point is completely invalid. Learn to read before you start commenting useless childish rubbish which is of no use to my post. If you have anything intelligent to share please I welcome it.

    Your English isn't great.

    You're still blaming the game. You've found your level. You will finish where you deserve in the weekend league.

    12 losses in 12. Div 1 not lost in 32 games. No logic behind this at all. Yes I'm not a professional player but I'm definitely better than getting hammered 5-0+ every single fut champs game. It's lagging like a motherF'er and I can't do anything to stop it.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Did the guy you added not want to crack on with the rest of his 40 games?

    Maybe you just can't handle the pressure of the big league

    Some people choke

    Honestly if I was to choke I wouldn't ever win div 1, this game mode is full of try hards. I personally don't feel pressure. I play well normally under the conditions of the game but fut champs I can't play because it's laggy 99% of the time.

    So you can't beat players that try hard?

    I think you've solved your own problem. Feel free to keep blaming the game though.

    If you read correctly I was saying div 1 is full of try hards and I've won the division. So your point is completely invalid. Learn to read before you start commenting useless childish rubbish which is of no use to my post. If you have anything intelligent to share please I welcome it.

    Your English isn't great.

    You're still blaming the game. You've found your level. You will finish where you deserve in the weekend league.

    12 losses in 12. Div 1 not lost in 32 games. No logic behind this at all. Yes I'm not a professional player but I'm definitely better than getting hammered 5-0+ every single fut champs game. It's lagging like a motherF'er and I can't do anything to stop it.

    Have you tried switching it off and on again?

    If that doesn't work you could try switching it off
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2017
    i have smooth gameplay on fut champs and dko but get some button delay but any other mode i get shocking lag, i guess a big part of it is the **** servers ea provide us with.

    If this is the case, why is the leaderboards dominated by USA players and French. Where exactly are these servers. I rarely Ever see many English players get 39-40/40
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TalentFG wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Did the guy you added not want to crack on with the rest of his 40 games?

    Maybe you just can't handle the pressure of the big league

    Some people choke

    Honestly if I was to choke I wouldn't ever win div 1, this game mode is full of try hards. I personally don't feel pressure. I play well normally under the conditions of the game but fut champs I can't play because it's laggy 99% of the time.

    So you can't beat players that try hard?

    I think you've solved your own problem. Feel free to keep blaming the game though.

    If you read correctly I was saying div 1 is full of try hards and I've won the division. So your point is completely invalid. Learn to read before you start commenting useless childish rubbish which is of no use to my post. If you have anything intelligent to share please I welcome it.

    Your English isn't great.

    You're still blaming the game. You've found your level. You will finish where you deserve in the weekend league.

    12 losses in 12. Div 1 not lost in 32 games. No logic behind this at all. Yes I'm not a professional player but I'm definitely better than getting hammered 5-0+ every single fut champs game. It's lagging like a motherF'er and I can't do anything to stop it.

    Have you tried switching it off and on again?

    If that doesn't work you could try switching it off

    See this is the reply I don't want. I'm asking for help here.
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    i have smooth gameplay on fut champs and dko but get some button delay but any other mode i get shocking lag, i guess a big part of it is the **** servers ea provide us with.

    I have between 30-35mbps internet. Depending on time of day it can drop to 28 but that's at 4-8pm. For somre reason my village get throttled between these times but these speeds are definitely fine for gaming. I play CSGO absolutely fine no server lag or anything. As soon as I boot up FIFA or need for speed I start to see shocking connection issues.

    download speed is irrelevant its all about the ping to ea servers, also i wouldn't bother replying to some of the **** on here they have nothing better to do than type **** on here.
  • SeanMurry
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    i have smooth gameplay on fut champs and dko but get some button delay but any other mode i get shocking lag, i guess a big part of it is the **** servers ea provide us with.

    I have between 30-35mbps internet. Depending on time of day it can drop to 28 but that's at 4-8pm. For somre reason my village get throttled between these times but these speeds are definitely fine for gaming. I play CSGO absolutely fine no server lag or anything. As soon as I boot up FIFA or need for speed I start to see shocking connection issues.

    download speed is irrelevant its all about the ping to ea servers, also i wouldn't bother replying to some of the **** on here they have nothing better to do than type **** on here.

    Yh I've done this via the trace report and the EA advisor said he can't see any problems with my internet and still blamed my service provider even though the trace report comes back absolutely fine. To your second point, I gathered. People only here to troll rather than give something useful to the community.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    i have smooth gameplay on fut champs and dko but get some button delay but any other mode i get shocking lag, i guess a big part of it is the **** servers ea provide us with.

    I have between 30-35mbps internet. Depending on time of day it can drop to 28 but that's at 4-8pm. For somre reason my village get throttled between these times but these speeds are definitely fine for gaming. I play CSGO absolutely fine no server lag or anything. As soon as I boot up FIFA or need for speed I start to see shocking connection issues.

    download speed is irrelevant its all about the ping to ea servers, also i wouldn't bother replying to some of the **** on here they have nothing better to do than type **** on here.

    Yh I've done this via the trace report and the EA advisor said he can't see any problems with my internet and still blamed my service provider even though the trace report comes back absolutely fine. To your second point, I gathered. People only here to troll rather than give something useful to the community.

    No one here can help!!!!

    Ea fobbed you off
  • Shaanxz
    20741 posts Club Captain
    are you wired or wireless?
Sign In or Register to comment.