Manual controls filter

speeches123
80 posts Park Captain
This may be a minor thing for some people but please can we have the option to filter players by manual controls like regular online seasons?

I do not understand why this has not yet been added. The benefits for EA would be big:

1. Let's a lot of people who do not play the mode online play online
2. In doing so, potentially increase revenue
3. No harm, makes you actually look like you're listening
4. Stops potentially people who do play online playing the same way/using the same players

Comments

• bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    agreed. +1
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Disagree -1
  • DicaniosGod
    5659 posts Big Money Move
    Unsure - Even
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    dylanmx wrote: »
    Disagree -1

Unless just for laughs, why?
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    What use is some player with good passing or finishing stats if you have manual?

You can't have separate competition for the same rewards.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1250 posts Professional
    Yes but ea dont care
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    maksi wrote: »
    What use is some player with good passing or finishing stats if you have manual?

It does make a difference, there is still error. Just cos it is manual does not mean you can score 60 yard screamers with a centre back if you aim right.

Also can say where is the fun in playing a game which you can do blind folded by just pushing pass, pass, pass, pass, shoot. Where's the fun and skill in that?

The reason I like manual play is because the game play is usually different. You come across players who pass/play more patiently because mistakes are more likely and you can't just ping pong. It's slower, feels a bit more real and there is a greater sense of accomplishment to me if I score a goal on manual than a goal on auto.
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    fully agree +1
  • ImAtrocious
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    maksi wrote: »

It does make a difference, there is still error. Just cos it is manual does not mean you can score 60 yard screamers with a centre back if you aim right.

Also can say where is the fun in playing a game which you can do blind folded by just pushing pass, pass, pass, pass, shoot. Where's the fun and skill in that?

The reason I like manual play is because the game play is usually different. You come across players who pass/play more patiently because mistakes are more likely and you can't just ping pong. It's slower, feels a bit more real and there is a greater sense of accomplishment to me if I score a goal on manual than a goal on auto.

You're absolutely right. It's a different game on manual, and a far better. I played manual passing all of last year, and manual shooting through about half of the year. Finally I caved so that I could do better in WL, but the game is far less enjoyable, and way more repetitive, on assisted.