8 finesse goals for a SILVER PACK?

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU EA. I MEAN WTF HOW CAN YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THIS. We're almost 5 months ingame and you do this?

CBA

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    16208 posts World Class
    They’ve lost the plot
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Tbf every goal i score is a finesse shot so its just a free silver pack
  • Knowlesdinho
    13363 posts Has That Special Something
    Killashaw wrote: »
    WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU EA. I MEAN WTF HOW CAN YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THIS. We're almost 5 months ingame and you do this?

CBA

I make it 3 months.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2017
    Free things for playing the game? How dare they make it a meh reward.

Honest to god.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Riot !!
  • WHERE CAN I GET A REFUND.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28567 posts Player of the Year
    *Untradeable silver pack.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    EA loves to disappoint their customers!
  • Peter
    Imagine shouting at someone in the street for giving away a free drink you don't like.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    *Untradeable silver pack.

Wait here. Off to grab my pitchfork !
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    There marketing for pro evo,lol
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Peter wrote: »
    Imagine shouting at someone in the street for giving away a free drink you don't like.

Imagine paying for an all inclusive holiday and finding out the only food and drink is plain rice and tap water
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up

Not free drinks, but I shouted at some guys for giving pencils and cans.
    They were campaigning for some party I don't like but either way I shouted at them for giving free stuff.

• Peter
    edited December 2017

Imagine paying for an all inclusive holiday and finding out the only food and drink is plain rice and tap water

Terrible analogy.

It would be more like paying for a holiday with no food included, and free rice was made available, should you want it. (Like at a hostel)
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Tbf every goal i score is a finesse shot so its just a free silver pack

• Shutup
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't ❤️❤️❤️❤️ your pants
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    What are the rewards for the 10/20/30 games?
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Play the selected special squad battle on monday if you have played muller already. Set to beginner and shoot away! Silver pack in one game.
  • Peter
    paw14 wrote: »
    What are the rewards for the 10/20/30 games?

30 is a loan icon.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up

Terrible analogy.

It would be more like paying for a holiday with no food included, and free rice was made available, should you want it. (Like at a hostel)

Don't want to argue but in my mind we pay a lot for the game and put in a lot of time so I'd expect it to be better than a hostel.
  • ITSSPENO
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite

Terrible analogy.

Pizza, chips and spaghetti are available by playing the lucky dip. Unfortunately you have a 0% of winning pizza as they've not yet put them in the raffle.
  • Peter
    edited December 2017

Terrible analogy.

Don't want to argue but in my mind we pay a lot for the game and put in a lot of time so I'd expect it to be better than a hostel.

It's a free weekly objective for god's sake. And it's not the only objective.

Why do people have such a sense of entitlement?

• SupaNoodle1990
    28988 posts Player of the Year
    Free or not, these objectives suck.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Free or not, these objectives suck.

• Daveyb
    Get in untradeable silver pack these lot just keep giving just ignore that entitlement bloke he was saying the same thing yesterday about Gustavo not getting a 85 rating and that it should just stop at 84 for some entitlement nonsense aswell I couldn't work it out and neither quite obviously could ea
  • Peter
    Daveyb wrote: »
    Get in untradeable silver pack these lot just keep giving just ignore that entitlement bloke he was saying the same thing yesterday about Gustavo not getting a 85 rating and that it should just stop at 84 for some entitlement nonsense aswell I couldn't work it out and neither quite obviously could ea

You're back <3

@Legends.1878 it's a Christmas miracle!
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    That is honestly pathetic. Isn’t this a weekly objective?
  • Daveyb
    He's calling for his backup not interested I'm afraid try telling it to parky watch out his lover will be here soon
  • Chappy
    4681 posts National Call-Up

Terrible analogy.

It's a free weekly objective for god's sake. And it's not the only objective.

Why do people have such a sense of entitlement?

Entitlement? Get out of here dude.

This is pure ❤️❤️❤️❤️ content. If you’re giving out a reward that literally no one wants, why even bother giving it out in the first place?
  • Peter
    Daveyb wrote: »
    He's calling for his backup not interested I'm afraid try telling it to parky watch out his lover will be here soon

You speak in riddles.