562 posts Sunday League Hero
As a sign of good will from EA

Comments

• Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    For what?
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    For what?

They stated the new prime icons (Vieira, Berg etc) were available in packs, but they never actually put them in.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    We’ll get a jumbo bronze contracts pack if we’re lucky
  • hayhor1
    14280 posts Has That Special Something
    I agree! Plus all the connection bs!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11367 posts Has That Special Something
    SamuelJ wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    For what?

They stated the new prime icons (Vieira, Berg etc) were available in packs, but they never actually put them in.

I was the one who made them aware spent 2 hours on the phone and they are adamant they were in packs all along but are just super rare so that's why nobody packed one of them after 4 hours of release.

The servers then go down as I'm still on the phone had to make them aware of that aswell and when they come back up these icons are on the market.

Ea scamming customers once again and caught red handed yet still deny it.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Dawud123 wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2017
    SamuelJ wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    For what?

Not a chance they will give us a 125k pack for that! :D
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Dawud123 wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Boommaametw3
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    They could us all 5 jumbo rare players pack and make sure you only get Lanzini or maximum an 84 rated players who goes for less than 10K. Last Black Friday i opened 10 Ulitmate. That means 300 players are rare and got NO ONE of value. No only did not get at least top player somehow i didn't even get a player like Gabriel Jesus,Dembele or Bakayoko. All were trash and only boards like Glik,Sommer,Bas Dost. Will never forget that day and since i have been saving my coins to buy players. I have like 350,000 and need 50k more to buy Aguero on PC. Never fall for this gambling.