The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

IF Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting reviews?

ha032742
35976 posts Moderator
edited December 2017
Disclaimer: I only have one card and I can’t use till the weekend :#

Anyone else spotted this diamond in the rough? :o

The upgrade from the NIF is almost Alessandrini-esque!

6WrlSVA.jpg

92 rated ST (if formation swapping) or 90 rated LW/LF with hunter chemistry too B)

J8nOUWn.jpg

Going to give him a go this WL instead of Martial I think :*

Comments

• Kevin
    1348 posts Professional
    This upgrade is insane, really liked his NIF but it would be difficult to replace Martial and SIF Son..
  • llJesusll
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kevin wrote: »
    This upgrade is insane, really liked his NIF but it would be difficult to replace Martial and SIF Son..

One simply can't replace martial
  • ha032742
    35976 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017

Stats seem a bit like the Ibra of a few years ago...it’s stupid how EA have upgraded him :D

6ft3” with 4*4*, 80+ strength, 90+ heading and 95 dribbling with ball control of 92 (plus a respectable agility of 84) :|
  • Kevin
    1348 posts Professional
    Well I bought one, going to try him out as a sub on SB now, LF with hunter chem.
  • ha032742
    35976 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Well I bought one, going to try him out as a sub on SB now, LF with hunter chem.

Let me know how he is please if you do play any online games...can’t use him till Friday evening.
  • Jobiwan
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    Jesus thats some upgrade didnt even notice that. Nowhere to put him but might use him as a sub...
  • John_Barnes
    1295 posts Play-Off Hero
    Plays great can’t finish for life in him. Played him
    As LF ( Hunter ) in my nain team. Missed easy headers, finesse shots and low driven shots.

Could have been a good old EA-ing because the other lads goalie was outstanding. That said soon as I swapped him for crespo he scored two goals ff the bench.....,

On another note his hair looks good in game
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    I copped the 91 dribbling but didn't realise the overall upgrade was so big. Crazy. He's like 6'2" as well isn't he?
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    too slow
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why would you get him when you can get Martial as well?
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    He’s whack
  • Low Ki
    12057 posts Has That Special Something
    Think some people here don't know how to use him right. You're not going to be dribbling with a 190cm player the same way you do with Mertens/Hazard/Neymar etc ducking and weaving through players.

He's still a target man and still plays like one. Difference is the ball sticks to his feet and he's got serious pace and ball control to burn through defenders as he holds them off.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    too slow

?
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    He is great for the price.
  • He's been fantastic for me. Really enjoying using him. He's playing at RSTR for me and he's got a 2 goals per game and 1 assist per game ratio at the moment.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    damn, forget I packed this guy! Time for a run out this weekend I think! thanks for the reminder OP!
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite

Do you never get bored using the same sweaty players that literally 90% of players use it's so boring no doubt it's bakayoko in there aswell
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    Daveyb wrote: »

Do you never get bored using the same sweaty players that literally 90% of players use it's so boring no doubt it's bakayoko in there aswell

I never get why people hate on “sweaty” player users. Martial, Baka, Jesus etc all play like icons, why wouldn’t you use them for the price? I personally would never spend a lot of money on FUT. You’re all just getting laughed at by EA

:|:|:|
  • Kevin
    1348 posts Professional
    Daveyb wrote: »

I don't have Bakayoko, I do get bored using them but EA thinks the PL is the best so have the best players in the game. Bakayoko for instance is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in RL, but the best CDM in game, hate coming up against him.
  • too slow

embarrassing