Did anyone else do FUTMAS Junuzovic?

If you did and haven't used him yet he's fantastic.

Totally transformed my team since adding him in. I think it may be the H/H workrates aswel. Really good on the ball, dribbling and control is really good. Excellent playmaker from CM, passing and shooting is top notch.

Not seen anyone else mention him, that's all.

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    66091 posts Moderator
    Haven't used him. Did him for 4k and sent him to the club :joy:

• DoD_Jester
    26138 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Same
  • ethnick
    5849 posts Big Money Move
    his a great super sub for me. similar to poty christiansen
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13870 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    I did him for 8k ish i think it was.

Verging on 50 games with him now, really is excellent.

Best thing about FUTMAS for me, even as an IF, i'd have never tried him, now i'm enlightened.

EDIT: Going off total IG stats he's above the likes of 88 Petit, 91 De Bruyne etc
  • MattDaddy V1
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    If he's the Austrian lad from Werder Bremen then no, but my mate has and keeps raving about him being one of the most rounded cm's in the German league. Had a look at his uploads the other day seems to have good dribbling and a hell of a long shot / finesse shot on him.
  • Orison
    42926 posts International Superstar
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

This.

Just did him to have a futmas card in the club in case I didn't do Carroll (who I then still did a few days later)
  • If he's the Austrian lad from Werder Bremen then no, but my mate has and keeps raving about him being one of the most rounded cm's in the German league. Had a look at his uploads the other day seems to have good dribbling and a hell of a long shot / finesse shot on him.

That's the one!
  • YOLOT0URE
    6581 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I did, awesome card tbf. Dropped him in my midfield of IF Goretzka and IF Tolisso and it’s immense. Kicked zuber out the team
  • Hibee
    10805 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I have him in my bench but never used him. Will need to try him out.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional
    I tried to use him as a CAM and did not work for me.

Maybe it was me. I will give him a try again all this week.
  • BanterMarc11
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Really good for me as a box to box CM got him for around 18k from scratch because l loved his NIF and the Futmas card hasn’t disappointed
  • FinneganFach
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    Starts in my main team as it's Bundes.

I like him a lot. Great mix of stats, proper box to box. Can defend, shoot and pass and do it all day.