81+ upgrade packs....... what's your pulls?

Comments

• fifaplayerbol
    4349 posts National Call-Up
    I've done about 10-12 of these in the last few days and I have only gotten boards twice...., best pull was Asenjo I think
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    yeah i'm done with these now, saved me somewhere in the region of 500-600k minimum though for the Bergkamp Prime SBC though!
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m pretty addicted to these but I’m literally clearing my club so gonna struggle if a league comes out this week and for marquee. Pretty demoralising though last two I done both went

Spanish
    Gk
    Reina/Casillas

Can I not just have De Gea once ea
  • Pattebennekou
    1430 posts Professional
    Swissy wrote: »
    I’m pretty addicted to these but I’m literally clearing my club so gonna struggle if a league comes out this week and for marquee. Pretty demoralising though last two I done both went

Spanish
    Gk
    Reina/Casillas

Can I not just have De Gea once ea
    Same lol. Kept all of my Calcio A players though

• Tony356
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thinking about selling Hazard and use the coins for this and save them till TOTY. Had very good luck with them, out of 10 Robben Ozil and quite a few 84s.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    I was finally able to open my packs, because my unassigned pile was full for a while. I did one pack and got Sokratis.
  • Madz04uk
    45 posts Park Captain
    I've done a few of the 2 player packs but the best two cards are as follows

Marcelo
    Cr7

I'm very happy with my return:)
  • Martythedoc
    2512 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done maybe 10,
    Higuain, James Rod, IF Consligi, 2 other 84s
  • Just did 1 of these and 1 TOTW. Pulled Pogba (first time in FIFA to pull him) and Consigli TOTW (Duplicate untradeable unfortunately)

Pulled Mbappe today. Easiest 50K I've made this year.

5 minutes later my 12 year old pulled Mbappe on his system. :)