81+ upgrade packs....... what's your pulls?

Comments

• ReaLMadriD52
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Waspy wrote: »
    I still sat on this dupe untradeable KDB lads. Thinking of doing the bergkamp Icon SBC.........
    I ended up doing deco and used my duplicate lukaku and other players in my club.. ended up spending almost exactly 300k then in the packs I pulled IF Harry Kane
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    I still sat on this dupe untradeable KDB lads. Thinking of doing the bergkamp Icon SBC.........
    I ended up doing deco and used my duplicate lukaku and other players in my club.. ended up spending almost exactly 300k then in the packs I pulled IF Harry Kane

good shout....
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done about 13 of these so far and got boards in 12. Best pull so far has been Iniesta but they are great for just stocking up on players and quite a few of them have been useful players who slot into my teams.

Its players like you who make players with bad pack luck try to open more packs. For you it is good and it makes sense for you to persist. But the players with bad luck need to stop doing these pack openings or keep ot to a minimum. You will save a lot of coins.
  • Razer94
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    Castro opened like 200+.. he didn't even get Kane
  • Just did 1 of these and 1 TOTW. Pulled Pogba (first time in FIFA to pull him) and Consigli TOTW (Duplicate untradeable unfortunately)
  • Moy
    964 posts Semi-Pro
    Just done the 81+ and one tradeable TOTW one, gonna open them on console shortly so fingers crossed it’s something good
  • Waspy
    Moy wrote: »
    Just done the 81+ and one tradeable TOTW one, gonna open them on console shortly so fingers crossed it’s something good
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Just did 1 of these and 1 TOTW. Pulled Pogba (first time in FIFA to pull him) and Consigli TOTW (Duplicate untradeable unfortunately)

Good luck @Moy

Wowza, great pull @wwffan99tx
  • Idek
    10613 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    I did one of them and got IF Destro so not bad.

Got 10 of them saved for TOTY along with 5 Ligue 1 and 5 La Liga premium player packs, don't expect to pack anything obviously but one or two high rated players I can chuck in other sbc's would be nice
  • Waspy
    edited January 2018
    Idek wrote: »
    I did one of them and got IF Destro so not bad.

Got 10 of them saved for TOTY along with 5 Ligue 1 and 5 La Liga premium player packs, don't expect to pack anything obviously but one or two high rated players I can chuck in other sbc's would be nice

Agreed....... not whether to open all mine now in the hope I can complete the bergkamp prime SBC for free or wait until TOTY....

My gut however is telling that pack weight will be truly woeful. That's if FUTMUS is anything to go by anyway....
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    Do you reckon its best to stack some 81+ or go for la liga (wich can add to future la liga sbc if I don't hit the jackpot). Or do 10 of each.
  • stuiggs07
    51 posts Park Captain
    only just got the game today. opened a couple of packs and decided to do a couple of these. first pack... 91 Aguero :D. i have no idea what squad to build. ill have about 150 k once everything sells.
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    334a22deea09d3b124815669d5d8d8a4.jpg
  • ReaLMadriD52
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    your pack luck man.... is your team stacked like every year?

• Waspy

Isn't messi in TOTW?
  • ha032742
    35328 posts Moderator

Isn't messi in TOTW?

This was last week...
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    He packed that ages ago, just boasting about his pulls :p but whilst on that subject

Got this bad boy from a TOTW Tradable SBC

VLjftfq.jpg
  • AEsey
    6017 posts Big Money Move
    He packed that ages ago, just boasting about his pulls :p but whilst on that subject

VLjftfq.jpg

Congrats man
  • BiigDee
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    Done 5 all in all
    Modric
    Suarez
    IF Lozano
    SIf Benatia
    Jesus
  • He packed that ages ago, just boasting about his pulls :p but whilst on that subject

VLjftfq.jpg
    congrats man ..how many have you done?..i have done 4 and have saved 4 for next week..now you have tempted me to open the rest.
  • i2-TempZ-2i

VLjftfq.jpg
    congrats man ..how many have you done?..i have done 4 and have saved 4 for next week..now you have tempted me to open the rest.

Honestly not that many i was just stupidly lucky, i think i done around 4-5 before i packed Messi and then i've got 5 saved for another week
  • Pattebennekou
    1432 posts Professional
    Did loads. Had a duplicate untradeable Griezmann, who I threw into an SBC.
    Beside him I only pulled James Rodriguez worth mentioning, along with quite a few 84s and 83s.

probably done 30+, so that is not very good tbh
  • Waspy

VLjftfq.jpg

Honestly not that many i was just stupidly lucky, i think i done around 4-5 before i packed Messi and then i've got 5 saved for another week

You lucky SOB!!!!!!!! Have one more for tonight. Wished me luck! Bring on the dupe :(
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    My pack luck is damn awfull. Can’t even get boards in these untradeables.

Guess I’ll stick to trading
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Got modric and ozil in the two I did today. Good for some sbcs
  • Moy
    964 posts Semi-Pro
    Just did a PL upgrade and got IF Jagielka
  • Pattebennekou
    1432 posts Professional
    Did another one and got duplicates of both Bürki and Bartra, who already were untradeables too...
  • Waspy
    Sat on 5 packs now..... not sure whether to wait until TOTY or not.....
  • i2-TempZ-2i

5x 81+ or TOTW packs? because realistically you probably aren't gona pack one from 5 haha unless you get some stupid luck
  • Waspy

5x 81+ or TOTW packs? because realistically you probably aren't gona pack one from 5 haha unless you get some stupid luck

81+dude

Part just feels the pack weight will be merged for TOTY more than it is now!

Saying that I packed IF Hazard last TOTW SBC in my first one.... hhahahaha
  • v4vendetta1978
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    Iniesta n a few more 83's