fahrmann

Owls4everr
243 posts Sunday League Hero
He is by far the greatest keeper I’ve ever played against. I don’t understand why they have made him so good?

Has anyone changed their complete side to fit him in as I’m seriously contemplating it?

Comments

• ssclof
    214 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, bought Bayern defender to fit him.
  • ssclof wrote: »
    Yes, bought Bayern defender to fit him.

And/or Sokratis
  • Gogs
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tried him yesterday in DKT for the first time! Great Keeper! There is no need to buy Neuer or such a expensive Keeper! I have Boateng and Manolas in front of him...
  • Owls4everr
    I have a BPL team and love Futmas Van dijk and Bailly. So they would pretty much both have to go to fit him in.
  • Gogs
    I had juve's left side but changed to bayern's ! Boateng is a best non icon cb in the game,vidal is fantastic and alaba also. Everything because of Fährmann and i can say he is the best value for coins keeper in the game. Here is my team:http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/2274936/. You can keep Bailly but you must add valencia on rb and yaya toure or herrera on cm in 4321 to keep bailly on 10 chem.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    I have Buffon in goals with Chiellini and Boateng in front. I'm tempted to swap out Chiellini for Manolas so I can get Fahrmann.
  • realbrutal
    987 posts Professional
    Is he that good? Huh a goalkeeper tell me why?
  • Gogs
    He is tall and have "saves with feet trait"! That seems op in this fifa.
  • Owls4everr
    Anyone used him with 5 Chemistry?
  • BerlinGunner
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    Owls4everr wrote: »

Yea, still a beast.
  • KD240792
    974 posts Professional
    Is he better than De Gea though?
  • Owls4everr
    I had a game with 22 shots on target. Some close range some long range only scored 2.

Yes I need to get better at shooting etc but I know most of them would have gone in. WL teams who you can see can afford De Gea / Neuer choose him.

It sums up this Fifa stats wise IF Mooy is as good as Pogba minus the weak foot and skills. For 1/10th the price.
  • Owls4everr

Yea, still a beast.

@BerlinGunner what chem style do you have him on mate?
  • BerlinGunner

Yea, still a beast.

@BerlinGunner what chem style do you have him on mate?

I have him on Basic. He did a great job so I never gave him a chem card. Really don't want to spend that much money on a goalkeeper, if you got options like Fährmann and Begovic.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    For me all keepers are different levels of sh it. He (Fahrmann) is towards the top end of this scale though. But we all know how this game works which can make keepers (whoever they are) completely pointless.

Example. You are 1-0 or 2-0 up against a weaker opponent. You’ve had 7 shots on target your opponent has had 0. When your opponent gets a chance, a shot on goal (which will eventually come) then it’s going to go in. It really doesn’t matter whether you have Fahrmann, DDG, a silver or a nasty bronze between the sticks. The keepers are a victim of the sh it gameplay to an extent.
  • BerlinGunner
    For me all keepers are different levels of sh it. He (Fahrmann) is towards the top end of this scale though. But we all know how this game works which can make keepers (whoever they are) completely pointless.

Example. You are 1-0 or 2-0 up against a weaker opponent. You’ve had 7 shots on target your opponent has had 0. When your opponent gets a chance, a shot on goal (which will eventually come) then it’s going to go in. It really doesn’t matter whether you have Fahrmann, DDG, a silver or a nasty bronze between the sticks. The keepers are a victim of the sh it gameplay to an extent.

That's the point. Or good opponents with the low driven shot will also score against your high end keeper. So spend your money on your defense to stop the attack or shut down the middle so that your opponent needs to shoot from difficult angles.
  • Owls4everr
    It’s not just that reading the forums and playing WL teams so many have him in the net.

It seems so OP that if you have trait save with feet and are tall your OP.

I had Oblak before (very tall) and he was absolutely amazing for me. Changed to Lloris / Courtouis nowhere near as good.

This is the issue I have with Fifa, I’m a decent player but for me to get a slight edge you have to go with the OP PL team with pace etc.
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Better than Leno?
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Ruffier seems very good to me too.