The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

94 r9 and prime Henry or mostly legends

MNnative
358 posts Sunday League Hero
A61_A3_BB1_7_D16_493_C_983_E_A83786_C887_B3.png
9_AA8_DD03_66_F7_4054_8075_AA377_C21_F118.png
free photo uploading site

Have the mostly legends team now... pele, vieira , Matthias all amazing and defense is solid..but that other strike partnership looks so fun!

Comments

• ha032742
    36384 posts Moderator
    Change but get a different CAM and RCM if funds allow...
  • FIFA Legend
    852 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    I just finished making this...I’d recomend using R9 at LS for his weak foot. I’ve used all those legends you are thinking about and they are miles away from R9....only used R9 for 6 games since making this team, but he’s out of this world. Like Neymar and CR7 combined into one package.

oFsBiGf.jpg
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Everyone is rich on fut this year damn. Yeah go for option A if you don't like it you can always change it. There is no striker like r94 though but expect some sweaty game play once people see him on your team. Pele took so much pressure of r94 he is scoring 4-5 goals again per match for me.
  • MNnative
    I’m rich every year on fut.. have been for 7 years.. liked it better before there was coin buying or trading threads and people would ❤️❤️❤️❤️ themselves seeing my team..
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Blarix wrote: »
    Everyone is rich on fut this year damn. Yeah go for option A if you don't like it you can always change it. There is no striker like r94 though but expect some sweaty game play once people see him on your team. Pele took so much pressure of r94 he is scoring 4-5 goals again per match for me.

Does everyone play like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if you have legends?

I only have Messi and Suarez and I'm being hushed if they score lol
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    TwoZebras wrote: »

Does everyone play like a **** if you have legends?

When I used crespo they wouldn't spam slide tacles
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    @MNnative option A
  • VICTAAAA
    11198 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017

The more coins you have the more abuse you get. The hate most the Icon (previously Legends) thread is insane. I had a “starter” team with one Icon, 86 Sheva and that already had people running to the half way line and sushing.
  • MNnative
    I get messeges if I win or lose either I’m ❤️❤️❤️❤️ with all me legend or I paid too much to win. Lots of back out on fut champs. I just always say add me and I’ll play you with my bad team...
  • MNnative
    Just hard to pick because I swear that my midfield is winning me these games and not really pele and maradona or whatever st I throw in with them..
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Option B looks way more fun to me. Maradona so much fun to use as well.
  • Kikapu
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MNnative wrote: »
    I get messeges if I win or lose either I’m **** with all me legend or I paid too much to win. Lots of back out on fut champs. I just always say add me and I’ll play you with my bad team...

I have all communications blocked for this reason.
  • Diggy
    14191 posts Has That Special Something
    Kikapu wrote: »
    MNnative wrote: »
    I get messeges if I win or lose either I’m **** with all me legend or I paid too much to win. Lots of back out on fut champs. I just always say add me and I’ll play you with my bad team...

I have all communications blocked for this reason.

Yep all blocked can’t be bothered with it if I left it on I would probably be banned from Xbox live by now
  • DatGuySly
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    If Henry wasn't my childhood hero I'd defo go with B.
    But personally would go with A just because of Henry.
  • MNnative
    Have had b for about a month now but haven’t played too much lately.. figure I’m safe with either investments cuz last year don’t remember icons dropping at Tory some went up
  • Cadey 5
    11205 posts Has That Special Something
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

The more coins you have the more abuse you get. The hate most the Icon (previously Legends) thread is insane. I had a “starter” team with one Icon, 86 Sheva and that already had people running to the half way line and sushing.

I remember last year I got abuse for being a Fut Founder and using “legends” and not winning who was this legend you ask...Valderrama.