Will I regret this? HELP!

Hodgy
420 posts Sunday League Hero
Firstly sorry for the long post as I can't work out how to post pics.

I have a decent Serie A (NIF) first 11. 41212(2)

Higuain--Dybala
Hamsik
Marchisio--Nain
Matuidi
Sandro-Chiellini-Bonucci-Florenzi
Buffon.

I have a fitness squad of Premier League players (With my old fitness team's defence) as I got forced down that route through packing an untradeable Aguero and Rose.

Laca-Aguero
Ibra
Eriksen-Herrera
Matic
Rose-Barzagli-Benatia-Bellerin
Buffon

Recently, I have found the Prem team is taking over as my most effective though, the Serie A side has become stale my most recent addition being Nain, the rest have hundreds of games. With that in mind I was thinking of selling the Serie A side and replacing Laca (Who is ok, just not wow) with an Icon. Then I would have to rebuild some kind of fitness team. I would just swap Chiellini and Bonucci into the new team though. I would have around 570k for an Icon Striker. Am I going to regret this? Also, who would you recommend in that price range? Or would you just make an all over change to one of the squads?

Comments

• Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Try to make hybrid between both
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    Hybrid?

If you get an icon ST or CAM, you could hybrid in and possibly get the best of both.

Probably start with Dybala - Aguero and an Icon CAM. Thus you're not limited to requiring a double link to the ST's.

Edit ... also, having the Icon CAM you can use him in both teams, only requiring a single fitness card every game.
  • VanBasten12
    Hujaber wrote: »
    Try to make hybrid between both

:joy:
  • Paawky
    2614 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hybrid?

If you get an icon ST or CAM, you could hybrid in and possibly get the best of both.

Probably start with Dybala - Aguero and an Icon CAM. Thus you're not limited to requiring a double link to the ST's.

Edit ... also, having the Icon CAM you can use him in both teams, only requiring a single fitness card every game.
    This
  • toonbalmy
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a hybrid of serie A and prem but i dont have an icon.

Futmas Buffon

Lukaku Hero benatia Chiellini kardsop

Potm Mane. Futmas lingard futmas gino EOA Pirlo
    Zlatan Potm. Salah
  • Hodgy
    Hybrid?

I am trying to hybrid in the sense I am taking the CBs from the first 11 into the second team if you get me. Plus selling Dybala is a must if I am to get an Icon as he's the majority of the coins. The 570k I have is only if I sell all the players from the first 11 bar Chiellini/Bonucci/Buffon.
  • Hodgy
    Ok, update. i thought screw it and sold the Serie A Team as I wasn't enjoying it anymore. I sold everyone and now have the second Prem team only with Bon and Chie as CBs. I also have 557k to replace Laca - Who should I go for? The standout choices for me atm are - 88 Shevchenko, 86 Larsson, 86 Kluivert, or 88 Owen (I really dislike M/M strikers though) doesn't seem to be an 89 Shearer as he's gone up since I first checked earlier today.
  • VanBasten12
    Hodgy wrote: »
    Hybrid?

I am trying to hybrid in the sense I am taking the CBs from the first 11 into the second team if you get me. Plus selling Dybala is a must if I am to get an Icon as he's the majority of the coins. The 570k I have is only if I sell all the players from the first 11 bar Chiellini/Bonucci/Buffon.

Ah ... gotcha.

Yeah, not sure if I'd sell up that much for an Icon, especially depending on what you're playing/wanting to achieve.

If you're wanting to be effective in WL, then you'd need to possibly keep Dybala. So, something like this to start:
    OkWBxrS.png

Filling in the blanks will depend on what you want in personnel vs full chem.
  • Hodgy
    @VanBasten12 Thanks for the input mate, I just sold up! I need to make this game fun again so I’m gonna give an icon a go and see how that goes. If it doesn’t work I’ll just revert back to my previous team or try and hybrid with your suggestion as a starting block. I just need to pick an Icon Striker now.
  • Paawky
    2614 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok, update. i thought screw it and sold the Serie A Team as I wasn't enjoying it anymore. I sold everyone and now have the second Prem team only with Bon and Chie as CBs. I also have 557k to replace Laca - Who should I go for? The standout choices for me atm are - 88 Shevchenko, 86 Larsson, 86 Kluivert, or 88 Owen (I really dislike M/M strikers though) doesn't seem to be an 89 Shearer as he's gone up since I first checked earlier today.

Kluivert.
  • DiegoNapoles
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    Having a fitness team isn’t necessary at this time IMO
  • VanBasten12
    @VanBasten12 Thanks for the input mate, I just sold up! I need to make this game fun again so I’m gonna give an icon a go and see how that goes. If it doesn’t work I’ll just revert back to my previous team or try and hybrid with your suggestion as a starting block. I just need to pick an Icon Striker now.

Nice one.

Personally, would try the 88 Shev next to Aguero.

Good luck mate.