90 Bergkamp at ST over Aguero?

Leon0713
1807 posts Fans' Favourite
Aguero seems too inconsistent - how good is Bergkamp?

Comments

• HysxteriA
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    I used an 87 version at ST, and he was incredible far better than Aguero plus 97 composure I think? My favourite striker this year behind Kluivert, Neymar and Scream Perisic. The 90 must be absolutely ridiculous. So I say yes.
  • Leon0713
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    I used an 87 version at ST, and he was incredible far better than Aguero plus 97 composure I think? My favourite striker this year behind Kluivert, Neymar and Scream Perisic. The 90 must be absolutely ridiculous. So I say yes.

Ok brilliant, cheers mate. Might cost a third leg though ;)
  • HysxteriA
    edited December 2017
    Leon0713 wrote: »

Worth it. What he lacks in pace he easily makes up in his finishing. His ball control and dribbling is something just so different to any other play I've used. He's so good in a 2st partnership. (Talking of the 87) for the 90 though he's faster so I dread to think how good that card is. I'll be buying him myself in a couple of days. Just waiting for everything to sell got like 70 investments in my transfer thing.
  • Leon0713

Worth it. What he lacks in pace he easily makes up in his finishing. His ball control and dribbling is something just so different to any other play I've used. He's so good in a 2st partnership. (Talking of the 87) for the 90 though he's faster so I dread to think how good that card is. I'll be buying him myself in a couple of days. Just waiting for everything to sell got like 70 investments in my transfer thing.

Right, so I've just picked him up. In just 2 games, he has played like an absolute tank!! The pace is something I've never seen before and the shots are also brilliant. And suprisingly, I'm slightly preferring him to Maradona - which I'm not sure is a good or a bad thing lol. Good luck with those investments mate! :)
  • HysxteriA

Right, so I've just picked him up. In just 2 games, he has played like an absolute tank!! The pace is something I've never seen before and the shots are also brilliant. And suprisingly, I'm slightly preferring him to Maradona - which I'm not sure is a good or a bad thing lol. Good luck with those investments mate! :)

Hopefully it reaches to 2m. Amazing mate good to hear can't wait to use the 90. Have fun!